Actual bug fixes

Hey'o,

CMDR Poet here and needing some major clarification on some major bugs that have been either have been posted or straight up ignored in recent updates.

Before I get into some of the bugs that are noticed, I do wanna say as a player that been with the game for just over a year. I have come to love the grind that's been thrust my way as well s the steep learning curve, it gave a sense of realism that many mmos have failed to capture in the way that Elite does and for that I am forever grateful.

But also as a budding fan, I have come to notice a trend with the fixes that are pushed out. Granted, Fdev you got many things on your plate but for once push out a fix that if needed shuts the servers down for a day or two to implement. I mean the bgs is borked to the point that we have teams looking for any explanation as to what the hell is going on. You added mechanics that have no impact on the actual bgs as it stands. The C&P is a bad joke at best and the QoL that were implemented with recent updates have done nothing but caused more problems. Ax CZs are bugged to hell, massacre missions are doing the xact reverse of what the hell their supposed to.

I love the game and the group that I play with but I'm willing to scrap everything and not look back because of broken game mechanics that are blantently ignored or broken even further with new additions that aren't needed.

Granted you guys wanna make the game more pleasent for all especially the new cmdrs that join into the fray. But your gonna lose the player base that have been backing you since kick starter if nothing is done to actually fix problems that are posted or reported, and believe me when I say there are plenty of reports to find across reddit, Facebook and discord. There is a legit discord group soly for bgs, we share any and information even bugs that are found. But nothing is done to fix the one mechanic that roughly 3/4s of the player base engaeg in. But do we hear anything back from the community management about potential fixes or reassurence that the devs are putting time into fixing something that is not just broken but a shattered mess on the kitchen floor, no. We get this half ass post about some of the bug fixes that even bungie would be ashamed of. You wanna keep player coming back, it's not just content that's needed, it's the existing content that needs to be WORKING properly before new content is pushed out. Cause you can polish a turd but it's still a turd at the end of the day. So for the love of the Pilots Federation, fix the damn problems that have risen, actively engage a community that would be more then happy to help ya find bugs, glitches, and possibly exploits. Don't shut us out or it's gonna hurt ya guys further.

Fly safe in noob space o7

If the bug isn't critical enough that makes it unplayable, they just sweep it under the rug, ignoring it entirely. A mountain lives under this said rug.

Top Bottom