Add dogs and cats

Hear me out...

Dogs can lay secured in the cabin next to you. Cats can just walk around dashboard and grab onto things when you turn too fast haha (hopefully making scared faces and meowing). Cats could play with the bobbleheads when you're just flying around without fight action or when you're parked. We can then take them on planets when Odyssey comes out. Play fetch with dogs. Play... whatever cats do outside, I never had one (chase laser pointer our helmets can get now?). IT'S AWESOME, gets you more tied to the game AND you can sell in-game items for the pets! (including pets themselves, though should also be earnable)

I'm telling you, this is gold. And don't get me started on "but it's space!" we're 1300 years into the future, figuring out dog/cat space suits stopped being a challenge 1285 years ago.

PLEASE? Some of us are exceedingly lonely and want to take our best friend with us on our adventures.

Bonus ideas: the dog/cat get excited when you map Earth-like world or when you defeat a pirate or when you are about to land on a planet b/c they know it's FETCH TIME! Cats... I guess they just hate you more when certain events happen? Dunno honestly why they exist but others seem to like them so I had to include them.

PS: Vandal had the cat idea in Hawkes' discord. I added the dog idea. So this is definitely 99% my idea; it's first to sell, not first to discover amirite?! But hey, I guess he should get some credit, too.

Last edited:
d39380e2b5410af317b60cef17d9e1cd.jpg

Then they'd have to have their own Remlok suit with the emergency mask, or losing the cockpit canopy would be too much for me.

My 9yo daughter had this idea several years ago. Space dogs, and then space families and houses like an ED/Sims crossover. It'd be AWESOME

Top Bottom