add the transport rides from pz to pc

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Quote from Community Manager Bo about features of Planet Zoo in regards to Planet Coaster;

Hello!
It's unlikely features that we'll see in Planet Zoo come to Planet Coaster. It's a different/improved iteration of our Cobra engine and we've learned so much technology-wise with our previous games, so Planet Zoo certainly benefits from all that knowledge. However, making retroactive changes is not likely at all.

my perspective on this...I think a better way to say what is being asked here is...not that the rides (or other assets like scenery and building pieces) be shared using the same technology coding behind the scenes, but that they be replicated (in a way) that PC is programmed to handle.

For example: PC has the ability to have rides., so using the tech that is available in PC currently...it would be nice to have...
A smaller train ride like in PlaZoo...
A jeep like vehicle on the tracked ride system already in game...
A new adventure type boat skin...
Etc...

And as far as scenery goes...
Things like the building sets, or scenery items. You would think the models for those could be scaled easily for PC.

Not trying to say the code and stuff behind the scenes be copied over from PlaZoo, but replicated in a fashion that PlanCo could handle. After all, once the 3d model is created - - it should just have to be saved in the format that the game can handle. Players are doing this all over the place with TMTK by importing 3d models from other sources and figuring out to make them work in PlanCo.

Where can I find pictures of these rides? I just want them to make a few more ride packs for Planet Coaster to flesh out the rides. I would love a jeep ride, and a different style of train, maybe one with forward facing seats with open sides that is more common in parks. A kiddie ride pack. Some more rides from RCT3 like Thunder Bobs, the G ride that I mentioned 100 times, maybe a Sky Swing and Slingshot. Would mini golf be possible? A giant Ferris wheel like the RCT3 or RCTW one. The existing giant wheels are different. A giant splash flume with steep drops. A dinghy slide like RCT to sort of make working water slides. In RCT2 people made fake water parks with dinghy slides and fake swimming pools although there was a custom ride where the peeps would swim in the water.

Where can I find pictures of these rides? I just want them to make a few more ride packs for Planet Coaster to flesh out the rides. I would love a jeep ride, and a different style of train, maybe one with forward facing seats with open sides that is more common in parks. A kiddie ride pack. Some more rides from RCT3 like Thunder Bobs, the G ride that I mentioned 100 times, maybe a Sky Swing and Slingshot. Would mini golf be possible? A giant Ferris wheel like the RCT3 or RCTW one. The existing giant wheels are different. A giant splash flume with steep drops. A dinghy slide like RCT to sort of make working water slides. In RCT2 people made fake water parks with dinghy slides and fake swimming pools although there was a custom ride where the peeps would swim in the water.

On the internet.

Top Bottom