Newcomer / Intro adder with a business class passenger 5d

Im pretty new to the game and wanter to do passenger missions and wanted to get the bunsness class passenger that is a 5d on an adder is that possible or do I need a bigger ship

Biggest slot in Adder is 3, so no.
Have a look at this third party site. Very helpful. Might be a bit too much info if you're new.

If you go to the High Resource extraction site in Dromi, and help the police kill the bad guys, you'll have enough for a T6 in about 30 minutes, then you can carry all the passengers you want, like make 60 mil per hour from Robigo. All you need to help the police is a Sidewinder. You can use your Adder if you want but a Sidewinder with pulse lasers is safer because they won't shoot back.

If you go to the High Resource extraction site in Dromi, and help the police kill the bad guys, you'll have enough for a T6 in about 30 minutes, then you can carry all the passengers you want, like make 60 mil per hour from Robigo. All you need to help the police is a Sidewinder. You can use your Adder if you want but a Sidewinder with pulse lasers is safer because they won't shoot back.

NIce thanks for the tip

Nevermind i cant go back there

Nevermind i cant go back there
Yes you can if you do a restart. The video series I linked in your other thread is a complete walkthrough. You'll learn a lot about the game along the way, as I try to explain everything you need to know - lots of hints and tricks.

Im pretty new to the game and wanter to do passenger missions and wanted to get the bunsness class passenger that is a 5d on an adder is that possible or do I need a bigger ship
My advice would be a Dolphin. Lots of option internals, costs way less than 2mil credits (initial cost of ship), quite nippy in speed and a decent jump range (with a touch of engineering). It is also one of the best (if not, the best) heat efficient ships to boot. You can charge the FSD in a stars corona while fuel scooping without melting the ship. ;)

Top Bottom