Dinosaurs Adding mosasaurus and baby dinosaurs

I know a lot of people would like the mosasaurus added and have a viewing station like the first Jurassic world. Adding baby dinosaurs like moving the dinosaurs to sanctuary in the new upcoming update or when you have 2 trexes or Raptors a lot of people would love to see dinosaurs having a family like the 2 t rexes and their baby in the lost world so you wouldn't have to keep making more dinosaurs.

1. Better to reserve the Mosa for an actual Marine DLC.
2. Baby dinos are out of the picture considering the amount of time it takes just to develop dino-models, make new animations, & rigging the models to said animations. Not to mention their size.
3. Having baby dinos so "you wouldn't have to keep making more dinosaurs", return to point #2.

I know a lot of people would like the mosasaurus added and have a viewing station like the first Jurassic world. Adding baby dinosaurs like moving the dinosaurs to sanctuary in the new upcoming update or when you have 2 trexes or Raptors a lot of people would love to see dinosaurs having a family like the 2 t rexes and their baby in the lost world so you wouldn't have to keep making more dinosaurs.
You know I tried to get 2 t rexes to live together on Isla Sorna and overall. It doesn't make sense that the Spinosaurus the bigger meat eater is able to live will another, and not Trex. They update it to where you make 2 trexes can together maximum. (Even though this is another topic) But overall I agree.

I really look for JWE2. What I most want to see in the second game are elements of the JP and JW franchise that were not seen in the first game. Mosasaurus, pterosaurs, male dinosaurs and dinosaur breeding. Of course I would like to see new things like, new biomes, new constructions, deep water and dinosaurs swimming. For JWE2 the same dinosaur designs used in the first game could be used, with the exception of Deinonychus and Acrocanthosaurus, these particular species need a new model to become more realistic. Using the same dinosaur models from the first game would facilitate the development of the new game, saving time and money, as each Frontier game has a separate team for each game, they could focus on new things like dinosaur breeding and flying and aquatic creatures . I hope to see all of JWE's dinosaur species in JWE2. These things are what I most expect in the new game.

I really look for JWE2. What I most want to see in the second game are elements of the JP and JW franchise that were not seen in the first game. Mosasaurus, pterosaurs, male dinosaurs and dinosaur breeding. Of course I would like to see new things like, new biomes, new constructions, deep water and dinosaurs swimming. For JWE2 the same dinosaur designs used in the first game could be used, with the exception of Deinonychus and Acrocanthosaurus, these particular species need a new model to become more realistic. Using the same dinosaur models from the first game would facilitate the development of the new game, saving time and money, as each Frontier game has a separate team for each game, they could focus on new things like dinosaur breeding and flying and aquatic creatures . I hope to see all of JWE's dinosaur species in JWE2. These things are what I most expect in the new game.
plus last thing teased on Jurassic world : fallen kingdom was the dinosaurs escape the island and "life will find a way" and also some dinos find a way to change gender in that movie , so i believe JWE2 will be reveal after the third movies comes out

Top Bottom