Adjudication server

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So I’ve had nothing but problems with this game a few weeks after buying it I have put hours and hours into this game and kept getting adjudication server issue, i contacted support raised ticket and followed instructions. Nothing. Couldn’t play for around 3wks prior the April update. Works on my PC in VR but not Xbox.

April update comes along thought I’d give it a go again and it worked fine then 3 days ago adjudication servers yet again. I have so far contacted my ISP (no issues or throttling NAT open 0% packet loss) replaced the fibre router followed all the advice of the customer support and today I have even been out and replaced my Xbox for a new Xbox and still adjudication server error. The customer support is horrendously slow for this game tried contacting them via the ticket system Facebook and twitter. They are about as useful as a chocolate fire guard on a cold winters night.

Patience is wearing very thin!

So I’ve had nothing but problems with this game a few weeks after buying it I have put hours and hours into this game and kept getting adjudication server issue, i contacted support raised ticket and followed instructions. Nothing. Couldn’t play for around 3wks prior the April update. Works on my PC in VR but not Xbox.

April update comes along thought I’d give it a go again and it worked fine then 3 days ago adjudication servers yet again. I have so far contacted my ISP (no issues or throttling NAT open 0% packet loss) replaced the fibre router followed all the advice of the customer support and today I have even been out and replaced my Xbox for a new Xbox and still adjudication server error. The customer support is horrendously slow for this game tried contacting them via the ticket system Facebook and twitter. They are about as useful as a chocolate fire guard on a cold winters night.

Patience is wearing very thin!
Max we're feeling for you. You got a 1X?

No didn’t want to splash out on a one x what with the new Xbox due next year so brought a one S
So some things are becoming obvious with all the bug reports I've been reading: if you have a 1X AND play in solo AND only have the base game, not Horizons, AND have decent internet you will have no issues. I think the last 3 are most important.. I'm not an IT guy, so I am not educated in this area, this is just an observation based on what I have experienced and what others have posted. Hope it helps.... it's a fantastic game and I want everyone else to be enjoying it as much as I am and not getting frustrated and p$%#ed off.

I have a LOT of issues with the transaction server error, it is very very frustrating and annoying to say the least. It may mean that I don't purchase any future Elite game honestly, and I loved this game since Frontier way back when.

I have a One X, lots of bandwidth with an open NAT (e2a:- with Horizons, playing Open and Solo doesn't make a difference) and I get the error message at random times during missions, during jumps and whilst mining. What I've noticed is that if I am lucky enough to crack open an asteroid with 15 or more resource chunks I'll get the error message - I've given up on passenger missions because they seem to cause it more often than not for me (usually when I scan whatever beacon the objective is).

I've had numerous conversations with support (who are very nice and competent) and the issue seems to be around the size of particular UDP packets, and the fix would be to change some settings on my router according to what I've been told however I simply don't have these options on my router (it came with my Sky broadband package) so there is nothing I can do other than to purchase a new router, which I am not willing to do. I don't know what the frequency of these issues is with other users, but there is nothing unusual about my internet set up at all, so I can only assume that this is a problem for many other people too. I appreciate the fixes Frontier have been putting out for bugs, but I see that this isn't either a priority or something that they can resolve easily or they'd look in to it presumably.

It's a real shame and is ruining my enjoyment of a great game.

Moon dog

Banned
I’ve been playing sense day one seems if I got wired connection I don’t get that only when wireless

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom