Adventure area's

I wasn't really sure what to call these, so if they have a real name do forgive, but I was thinking that one type of attraction which has never really been explored to any great degree by theme park simulations is those types of attractions that don't have any mechanical aspect to them at all, just just exist to be walked through and enjoyed.

While this could be intricate and 'planned' as a walk-through haunted house or hall of mirrors (which I would love to be able to custom design btw). I'm more thinking about a means of designating a specific area that is themed using the existing content in a very deliberate way as it's own attraction. Like, for example, there's a place in Disneyland Paris which is basically a house up in a tree with all sorts of weird 'make do' style machinery. Probably based on a book or TV show, I have no idea, but the point is that that is in and of itself an attraction, and it would be cool to do that sort of thing. Not sure how you would score it, but yeah, just chucking the idea out there.

Top Bottom