Adventure Pack new DLC coming soon!

I remember when I was a kid Rollercoaster Tycoon cost $80 and each expansion pack cost $40 in Aus. I paid 30 bucks for PC so I'm very happy to pay more to flesh out what is an already excellent and waayyyy more technologically complex game.

Decoration.

Nope, It was clear that he meant the small horizontal placed steel guiding wheels, and not the big decoration wheels that hide the real coaster wheels.

Just have a closer look at the screenshot and see them (red and white) attached at the bottom of the swinging part.

Last edited:
Nope, It was clear that he meant the small horizontal placed steel guiding wheels, and not the big decoration wheels that hide the real coaster wheels.

Just have a closer look at the screenshot and see them (red and white) attached at the bottom of the swinging part.

Ah sorry. Misunderstanding then.

Now that they created a tracked boat ride that can be built in water, I hope a tracked submarine ride for under the water is on its way in the future. [big grin]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Yay, i want to buy it :D Did anyone know which time is avaibale to buy this on steam?

Usually the release time won't be announced in advance. We have to be patient and wait for it to be released somewhere during the day.

Looks really nice.

I wonder if one of the heavy themed flats will be included with a new theme. I missed that a bit in the spookey pack.
Actually i hoped for that a bit after Frontier did it with the Go-karts.

The Magic twirl with planes and a simple small rock in the middle would be nice or something like it.
I does not need to have some heavy special effects and special sound i think.

Last edited:
I am still wondering if we will see any new videos pop up for the Adventure Pack before Monday? I know Bo didn't do her Stream on Wednesday, that is when I figured they would show more details to get everyone pumped up and boost the sales, but still nothing...Left in the dark :( Any word Frontier on releasing any new videos on the Adventure Pack content???

Top Bottom