Adventure Pack new DLC coming soon!

I am still wondering if we will see any new videos pop up for the Adventure Pack before Monday? I know Bo didn't do her Stream on Wednesday, that is when I figured they would show more details to get everyone pumped up and boost the sales, but still nothing...Left in the dark :( Any word Frontier on releasing any new videos on the Adventure Pack content???

I hope they release something tommorow[wink]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I am still wondering if we will see any new videos pop up for the Adventure Pack before Monday? I know Bo didn't do her Stream on Wednesday, that is when I figured they would show more details to get everyone pumped up and boost the sales, but still nothing...Left in the dark :( Any word Frontier on releasing any new videos on the Adventure Pack content???

I guess that there won't be any videos before the release. There probably will be a video and/or a few screenshots when the Adventure Pack DLC gets released.

I see it like this: if there will be a video and/or screenshots before the release, it will be a nice bonus. If not, then we just have to be patient.

If you prefer to know exactly what the DLC will contain before considering to buy, then you can always check out the video/screenshots that come with the release news post on the forums. You can also wait for the YouTube videos that players will make after the release; you can count on it that there will be a few community made videos shortly after the release.

I guess that there won't be any videos before the release. There probably will be a video and/or a few screenshots when the Adventure Pack DLC gets released.

I see it like this: if there will be a video and/or screenshots before the release, it will be a nice bonus. If not, then we just have to be patient.

If you prefer to know exactly what the DLC will contain before considering to buy, then you can always check out the video/screenshots that come with the release news post on the forums. You can also wait for the YouTube videos that players will make after the release; you can count on it that there will be a few community made videos shortly after the release.

Also worth mentioning our very own Tycoon-A-Tron generally does a large in-depth video of new content when it releases on YouTube. Going over each piece.
Be on the look out for one of those...

Last edited:

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
No news before Monday! We'll have a trailer and all the content information when the update goes live :)

Looking forward to it - think you'll really love this one!
[heart]
Bo

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
No news before Monday! We'll have a trailer and all the content information when the update goes live :)

[heart]
Bo

Grrr this will be the longest weekend ever!

And im sure i will love it! #Boatridehype :D

Joël

Volunteer Moderator

[heart]
Bo
Yay! Thanks for taking the time to get back to us about this and some other things in other threads. :)
I am sure that I will love this one!

Grrr this will be the longest weekend ever!

And im sure i will love it! #Boatridehype :D

You just have to be a little bit more patient. The update with the paid DLC will be there before you know it [tongue]

that was a great interview...I am even more hyped for Monday. I'm really struggling on what to be more hyped about. The new Star Wars film coming out this weekend or the Adventure DLC pack!!! I may have to take some vacation time next week just to cool down. [big grin]

this dlc pack would have been perfect with a few flat rides like a rock climbing wall or a zip line or a slide. or even a full obstacle course. [big grin]

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
Will this pack include the change of color for different trains within the same coaster?
I think that this would bring a great touch of realism to our constructions.
Thank you!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Too bad, was hoping to play it in a few hours from now.. Especially looking for the gentle water boat ride :)

Frontier never releases updates exactly at midnight. They have to push a button in the office to release the update, and they only do that during working hours in the U.K. ;)

Just a little bit more patience... We are almost there :D

I'm so hyped for tomorrow :) and Early Christmas gift from frontier:) and thanks for the low price for the dlc :) much love from me to the devs and too the awesome community 😎😋🍿🎂

Top Bottom