Work In Progress Adventure theme - Jurassic

Finally a Jurassic Park DLC for the game and even for FREE[big grin].
Love your egypt set. You are definitely a very talented modeller for this game and it's great to have people like you in the community,who do all the modeling work for me[haha][haha][haha].
Your pieces are really useful. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for this![praise]
 
Wow, do you model that yourself?
Yes, but in reality the mesh is pretty simple, I added all the details with a normal map that I painted in substance painter.

I'm trying to upload it but it's failing each time. Getting the : [ugcArtifactNotFound] "Could not find pcugc artifact" error.
It's not my materials beacause I uploaded one without animation and it worked. So I guess it's coming from the skeletton. Which is weird because I used the same method for my Camel and it worked...
 
I'm trying to upload it but it's failing each time. Getting the : [ugcArtifactNotFound] "Could not find pcugc artifact" error.
It's not my materials beacause I uploaded one without animation and it worked. So I guess it's coming from the skeletton. Which is weird because I used the same method for my Camel and it worked...
I'm getting the same thing on my butterfly. I've got a ticket in with Frontier and they're looking at it, and I'm trying to troubleshoot it as well. If I find anything, I'll let you know (and if you discover a solution, please post, 'cause I'm on revision 24 now! :D )
 
I'm getting the same thing on my butterfly. I've got a ticket in with Frontier and they're looking at it, and I'm trying to troubleshoot it as well. If I find anything, I'll let you know (and if you discover a solution, please post, 'cause I'm on revision 24 now! :D )
Yeah i'm trying to find a solution too. Hope we will get a response soon. Can you send me your blend file for the butterfly ? Just want to compare it with my dinosaur and my animated camel (which worked) to see if there is a pattern [happy]

So far i've tried to simplify my armature, didn't work, to redo my vertex groups completely, did not work... It's really annoying, because if I compare it to my camel blend file, I don't see any difference...
 
I sent over a link via private message. I'd love to take a look at your working file, the camel one, if that's all right? I want to make sure I'm setting things like the bone weights up correctly when the bones are actually deforming the mesh. I'm still pretty new at this!

In another thread, it was mentioned that someone solved this because their armature had multiple root bones. I noticed I had two, but after I parented the head to the body, I still got the same error. Still, it was a fix for them and I figured I'd mention it. :) I think this might be a sort of catchall error message for more unusual situations.

I thought mine might be erroring out because I had combined multiple meshes into the same object, so I tried separating them out (they showed that could be done during the pirate part of the livestream last week, just need 6 LODs for each object). I still got the error, though. I'm going to try starting from a completely fresh blend file, pasting each mesh in, and just rebuilding piece by piece until I can spot what errors out. Frustrating, but I'm sure they're working to figure it out!
 
I like this dino, except for the arms. They look like two thin tubes with a spout at the end and not like little arms.
 
Top Bottom