Parks Adventure World

iitmCxO.jpg

Adventure World started out in Challenge mode on Harder difficulty with free rides & a park entry price. I wanted to see if it could be done and it can! The entrance is heavily inspired by International Street at Kings Dominion & includes a Racer 75(formally known as Rebel Yell) recreation. It's not quite the same but close! This is a WIP and the park will continue to grow over time.

Album documenting the process & the development of the park,
https://imgur.com/a/VLNAE
[IMGUR]VLNAE[/IMGUR]

Worshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1320967444

Thanks for checking it out! [up]

Last edited:
Looking very good. I like the openness and symmetry of the plaza with central pool and ferris wheel in distance, that's a nice view for guests entering park.

Use of space seems less cluttered than your other parks, with a more organised look. I was checking out your other parks recently, and this is my fav so far.

Really like what you've done to hide the rear of the buildings, with trees and the fence. And details on the roofs with the metal stairs. I like that the buildings are positioned next to each other with no gap, there's nice realism going on there.

Speaking of realism, one tiny unlikely (almost not worth mentioning) detail would be use of the wood panels as pool side walls. In reality some other material would be used for the pool, as wood tends to rot in water! [big grin]

Thanks guys!

Looking very good. I like the openness and symmetry of the plaza with central pool and ferris wheel in distance, that's a nice view for guests entering park.
Use of space seems less cluttered than your other parks, with a more organised look. I was checking out your other parks recently, and this is my fav so far.
Really like what you've done to hide the rear of the buildings, with trees and the fence. And details on the roofs with the metal stairs. I like that the buildings are positioned next to each other with no gap, there's nice realism going on there.
Speaking of realism, one tiny unlikely (almost not worth mentioning) detail would be use of the wood panels as pool side walls. In reality some other material would be used for the pool, as wood tends to rot in water! [big grin]
That's obviously just ceramic tile that's designed to look like wood. DUH! [tongue] I'll see what it looks like if I have half of the wall wood(above water) & cement in the water.

looks great so far. I really like the overall layout of the park
I used the path grid for all the paths and I'm really liking how it looks too. Like redrum mentioned, it has a very organized look about it.

I'm not sure when I'll tackle the first "world", taking a little break. I'll probably do a traditional Wild West town first. I want to remake a western section I made in RCT3,

QQ5YP5Ah.jpg

larger source image, https://i.imgur.com/QQ5YP5A.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I love park maps, I want to make a hand drawn one like the one you have for your Enchanted Lake park. Very inspirational!

Redrum, I changed up the siding for the pond & it looks great, thank you for that idea!
up.gif

uSDGWQB.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Tillie! When is Planet Coaster not time well spent? [tongue]

Progress continues on Desert Dunes,

T9jeH6q.jpg

9ZcMYw9.jpg

UeJm637.jpg

2aPlaqn.jpg

Currently working on The Nile,

z7aWRPa.jpg

K7nwNJF.jpg