Aegis and the Phoenix Campaign

In recent days pilots operating on behalf of the Phoenix Campaign have forced systems and stations under the control of Aegis into lockdown through a series of targeted military strikes and other activities. These actions are in response to the following –

1) The continuing lies, misinformation and concealment of the truth by Aegis and its superpower patrons about the nature of the Thargoids, the reasons for their encroachment into human territory and their objectives in human space much of which is known but being concealed.

2) The monumental incompetence of Aegis and its leadership in its response to the Thargoids return and latterly defence of the human settlements in the Pleiades and now the bubble itself.

3) The links between Aegis's joing backers (the Federation) and the 'Black Flight' unit responsible for the illegal detention and murder of civilians in the Pleiades for the purpose of the concealment of Thargoid ground structures from the galactic community.

Our campaign against Aegis will continue until

1)Full and open disclosure is made by Aegis and those standing behind them of all they know about the Thargoids and their objectives. Aegis and the powers have lied, we can prove it and we demand the truth.

2) Aegis hand over responsibility for dealing with the Thargoids and, if necessary, the current military campaign including the flight operations Carriers Acropolis and Vanguard to the joint authority of the Cannon Interstellar Research Institute and the Anti Xeno Initiative. If humanity must fight, and if independent pilots are the only ones fighting then let capable, trustworthy people lead that fight and if there is any chance of peace then let men and women of integrity search for it not the corrupt, warmongering fools currently leading our response.

3) Full disclosure of the activities of the Black Flight including the fate of prisoners taken at Relay Station PSJ-17 and the survey vessels Pandora and Victoria's Song, the release of any survivors, the removal of the permit lock on HIP 22460 and the arrest and trial of all Black Flight, Pleiades Resource Enterprise and Federation personnel responsible.

We will make further statements in due course outlining our case against Aegis and those who stand behind them

I will make clear here that we are not Thargoid sympathisers, a number of us have fought to defend systems under threat from Thargoid attack however we will not stand by while Aegis pervert and misuse the energies of our best and boldest pilots.

One question

If one of your charges against Aegis is "The monumental incompetence of Aegis and its leadership in its response to the Thargoids return and latterly defence of the human settlements in the Pleiades and now the bubble itself."

How will carrying out a series of targeted military strikes and other activities forcing Aegis into lockdown contribute to the defence of the human settlements in the Pleiades and now the bubble itself?

How will carrying out a series of targeted military strikes and other activities forcing Aegis into lockdown contribute to the defence of the human settlements in the Pleiades and now the bubble itself?
The way I understand it...by handing over the initiative to the joint authority of the Cannon Interstellar Research Institute and the Anti Xeno Initiative.

Last edited:
The way I understand it...by handing over the initiative to the joint authority of the Cannon Interstellar Research Institute and the Anti Xeno Initiative.

That is the proclaimed outcome, but to achieve it by direct attacks, which would only deplete and limit the resources of not only Aegis but the AXI who is now stuggling to outfit their vessels in the Pleiades due to the Aegis lockdown, seems counter productive.

More completely misguided terrorist scum proclaiming the moral high ground in a fantasy war that exists only in their own heads.

1)Full and open disclosure is made by Aegis and those standing behind them of all they know about the Thargoids and their objectives. Aegis and the powers have lied, we can prove it and we demand the truth.

You can't "prove" that AEGIS has done anything wrong at all. You are hoping they prove it for you. If you are "demanding the truth" it means you don't have it but yet you claim they lie. Well I claim you lie. At the very least you are working off incorrect information. AEGIS is not INRA. You would be wise to learn the differences in how they were established and what they are doing before committing any more terrorist activity.

2) Aegis hand over responsibility for dealing with the Thargoids and, if necessary, the current military campaign including the flight operations Carriers Acropolis and Vanguard to the joint authority of the Cannon Interstellar Research Institute and the Anti Xeno Initiative. If humanity must fight, and if independent pilots are the only ones fighting then let capable, trustworthy people lead that fight and if there is any chance of peace then let men and women of integrity search for it not the corrupt, warmongering fools currently leading our response.

Your calling AEGIS "corrupt, warmongering fools" yet aren't you calling for another organization to take over so they can effectively wage war better? Not to mention you guys are the ones committing "targeted military strikes and other activities" on human military personnel, civilians and structures without any justifiable cause or reason. AEGIS was formed in response to Thargoid aggression. They have created weapons and technology to combat the threat all the while suffering terrorist attacks domestically. All three superpowers helped form AEGIS and also many prominent engineers such as Professor Palin have collaborated with them. Every act you commit against them only slows the research process and hurts AEGIS' defense capabilities.

3) Full disclosure of the activities of the Black Flight including the fate of prisoners taken at Relay Station PSJ-17 and the survey vessels Pandora and Victoria's Song, the release of any survivors, the removal of the permit lock on HIP 22460 and the arrest and trial of all Black Flight, Pleiades Resource Enterprise and Federation personnel responsible.

AEGIS has no inside knowledge or dealings with any "Black Flight" ships or activities. AEGIS' operations have been put at risk by these rogue ships as well. Perhaps your efforts would be better served to capture and put to justice these black Flight pilots and interrogate them. If you wish to prove that AEGIS is affiliated with the black flights them the burden of proof is on you not them to prove it. Until then its just delusion and conspiracy talk.

I will make clear here that we are not Thargoid sympathizers, a number of us have fought to defend systems under threat from Thargoid attack however we will not stand by while Aegis pervert and misuse the energies of our best and boldest pilots.

You may not all be Thargoid sympathizers per-say but you are all terrorist agents and subversives. I would personally also call you traitors to the human race for doing this during war time. You should be subject to arrest and put to death as an enemy combatant. It matters not what you THINK your reasons are when committing these acts, the results are criminal and clearly against humanities best interests.

One thing that all you terrorists have in common is this completely skewed idea of the current situation and its players. Its a near exhausting effort trying to educate terrorists on how wrong they perceive the situation but it seems we are beyond that now anyways. It is time for the true patriots and champions of humanity to stand up and fight the oncoming Thargoid threat and to eliminate the domestic terrorism cancer that eats away at us from the inside. Time is now to stand strong and unite together against our common enemy.

I put it to the floor that Aegis are not the 'bad guys'... I hear a collective gasp from my compatriots here. Stick with me.

I open the debate that the Thargoid 'threat' is a construct of the Club, and that Aegis are also a construct designed to rouse the general populace against the Thargoids. I propose the notion that Aegis are unwitting puppets of the Club, and therefore are not the enemy. However, in order to show the Club that we are on their trail, and will stop at nothing to obtain the truth of their grand plan, Aegis must take the hit. Aegis are the Club's puppets, therefore someone must cut the strings with as little human cost as possible.

The Club are throwing independent commanders at the Thargoid threat, but this is clearly not an invasion. Invasions consolidate their advances - the Thargoids are not obliterating, nor maintaining presence. They are immobilising non-strategic stations and travelling in a definite direction. I propose that they are hitting pre-selected targets - targets selected by The Club.

The Club are the enemy of humanity. We are being led blindly to a slaughter. The Thargoids, Aegis AND independent commanders are being steered to a particular goal without our prior knowledge. Rise against the Club and we can defeat the true threat to our survival.

Hmm interesting post! ^^

One more thing:
Your calling AEGIS "corrupt, warmongering fools" yet aren't you calling for another organization to take over so they can effectively wage war better?

I re-read their proposals, and it clearly states:
2) Aegis hand over responsibility for dealing with the Thargoids and, if necessary, the current military campaign including the flight operations Carriers Acropolis and Vanguard to the joint authority of the Cannon Interstellar Research Institute and the Anti Xeno Initiative.

I think those 2 have been chosen on purpose. It's might be to be able to provide a balanced approach.

Lies have been told to the human race by its leaders about the Thargoids, this can be demonstrated and will be demonstrated in our next statement.

I put it to the floor that Aegis are not the 'bad guys'... I hear a collective gasp from my compatriots here. Stick with me.

I open the debate that the Thargoid 'threat' is a construct of the Club, and that Aegis are also a construct designed to rouse the general populace against the Thargoids. I propose the notion that Aegis are unwitting puppets of the Club, and therefore are not the enemy. However, in order to show the Club that we are on their trail, and will stop at nothing to obtain the truth of their grand plan, Aegis must take the hit. Aegis are the Club's puppets, therefore someone must cut the strings with as little human cost as possible.

The Club are throwing independent commanders at the Thargoid threat, but this is clearly not an invasion. Invasions consolidate their advances - the Thargoids are not obliterating, nor maintaining presence. They are immobilising non-strategic stations and travelling in a definite direction. I propose that they are hitting pre-selected targets - targets selected by The Club.

The Club are the enemy of humanity. We are being led blindly to a slaughter. The Thargoids, Aegis AND independent commanders are being steered to a particular goal without our prior knowledge. Rise against the Club and we can defeat the true threat to our survival.

I choose to fight the clear and present bug danger that is apon us rather than an imaginary one that can never be fingered. Do you ever, for even one moment think what would happen if you guys had your way? If AEGIS had never been formed and never developed the AX weapons and field neutralizers do you know how much trouble we all would be in now? It is a complete fallacy that if AEGIS did not exist then we would not be at war with the Thargoids. They attacked first and we would only be in a worse shape now with nothing to defend against them with. More people would have died throwing themselves at the invasion with little results. The notion of good and bad Thargoids and a civil war, or that Thargoids are misunderstood is a fiction. Its a nice story but show me hard evidence that any of it is true. I've never seen or heard of any Thargoid on Thargoid conflicts but I have certainly seen plenty of bugs that will shoot on sight and abduct human escape pods to do god knows what with. They all look quite the same to me and none have ever tried to stop me and tell me anything to the contrary. They think like bugs and act like bugs. We are at war with them but I understand the enemies motives and tactics just fine, its the human side that has me scratching my head most days. It must be exhausting thinking up new ways to justify traitorous criminal behavior as noble freedom fighting all the time. How long can you lie to yourself in the mirror before you realize the innocent blood is actually on your hands.

If this Club exists and they for some reason want humanity to be at war with Thargoids and somehow has the power to make Thargoids attack human stations and pilots in human occupied space it makes little difference to me in the end. If Thargoids can be so easily be duped or convinced to attack humans so brazenly then they don't deserve to be our neighbors after all. Its as if all of you have not seen the recent findings from Professor Ram Tah about the Guardians war with the Thargoids. The bugs don't play nicely with others, cannot be reasoned with and need to be taken seriously lest we end up like those extinct Guardians some of you look up to so much. The fighting spirit and will to survive of humanity that you seem to be pushing back against is precisely what will keep us alive and thriving as the dominant species in the Galaxy and perhaps one day beyond. This plague of fear, conspiracy and finding demons where they do not exist needs to end so we can unite and fight humanities greatest enemy as one.

Aegis may very well not have developed the AX weapons, there are credible reports of Thatgoid interceptors being engaged and destroyed by a human ship over a year ago, many months before Aegis were formed.

Aegis may very well not have developed the AX weapons, there are credible reports of Thatgoid interceptors being engaged and destroyed by a human ship over a year ago, many months before Aegis were formed.

It makes infinitely more sense that they did develop AX weapons though since that is clearly how everybody involved sees it. That the best you got? We all know some Thargoids can be hurt and killed by standard weapons (Marauders). Some here-say tale of some mysterious CMDR coming from you doesn't sway me much.

Still waiting for the proof of AEGIS' lies or that they have done anything other then try to advance our research into fighting Thargoids.

A Commander Luko engaged and destroyed two interceptors in the Col 70 sector long before Aegis came into being, but you don't need to do any thinking as you can let Aegis do it for you.

A Commander Luko engaged and destroyed two interceptors in the Col 70 sector long before Aegis came into being, but you don't need to do any thinking as you can let Aegis do it for you.

Yup, I guess I can pack it in and go home then huh? CMDR Luko killed 2 Thargoids before AEGIS was formed. Guess that means AEGIS is evil and Thargoids are just misunderstood. Geez, why do I even form long wall of text posts debating this when all I need was this piece of info? Get real, you people are making my points for me.

We killed millions of Thargoids 150 years ago without AX weapons as well. We won a whole war against them in the past without AX or Guardian tech. Its been known that all weapons technically hurt Thargoids but they regenerate and thus makes most weapons very nearly ineffective. Its not as though the Thargoids are invincible creatures until AEGIS came along they are just making BETTER tech and BETTER weapons to BETTER hurt Thargoids and you want to fault them for it? How many more dead would we have if they never developed the shutdown-neutralizer? How many more independent pilots would have never had a chance against them? It not only is normal for a side in a war to research and develop better weapon tech but its insanity to not be doing it.

We didn't start the war as you think we did but despite the cause that sparked it we are in one now and you cannot go to war with any intention other then to win it. We can be second guessed and berated by you people after the war is won but you might not have the luxury of second guessing and virtue signaling if the Thargoids win the war.

You asked a specific question regarding the AX weapons which I answered. We don't know why this war started but a crucial area of space is hidden behind a permit lock so we as independent pilots have no way to look for answers there, what we do know is that before the Thargoids appeared we were helping ourselves to their probes and their meta alloys in vast quantities, when their ships first showed up many of our pilots opened fire without first being fired upon. I don't know if that caused this and neither do you but never mind you clearly have all the answers

Top Bottom