African Animals Pack Dream vs Nightmare Scenarios

I don't have any special wishes, but my nightmare scenario would be no meerkats. That's all I want from an African pack. Meerkats. I'll buy the pack just for them.

I don't have any special wishes, but my nightmare scenario would be no meerkats. That's all I want from an African pack. Meerkats. I'll buy the pack just for them.
I think that everyone have that one special animal from Africa that would make them buy African DLC instantly.
For me it’s the Red River hog. So I don’t care about the rest of the pack as long as there are hogs in it.
But meerkats and rhinos are most requested animals ever so I really think we would get them sooner or later.

Same. I'd buy a $10 pack with just meerkats and special habitat/shelter/enrichment items for them. That's how much I want them in the game. Although of course, I'd definitely want a separate Africa pack. Meerkats alone would not cover all the wants, no matter how much I am desperate for them.

1. Southern White Rhinoceros
2. Blue Wildebeest
3. Southeast African Lion
4. Mantled Colobus Monkey
5. Red River Hog
6. Yellow-Backed Duiker
7. African Crested Porcupine
8. Jackson's Chameleon (exhibit animal)

Last edited:
Happy for it to contain as many cats as possible personally;

African Leopard
South/East African Lion
Serval
Caracal
Jungle cat
Sand cat
Black-footed cat
African Golden cat

Realise many want more variety (and a DLC is unlikely to include more than one cat) - there is such a spread of 'favourite African animal' that they could easily do a couple of africa packs back-to-back in my view. Leopards are iconic so would hope they are part of a DLC at some point, hopefully an imminent African pack.

I respect your opinion, but it surprises me. There are many African animals missing that are very common in zoos all over the world, so I think Africa really needs its own pack, which should be even supported by an additional desert or miscellaneous pack. Also, as you said, the SEA pack brought more Asian animals which were needed and, as a consequence, Africa has only one more animal than Asia now (30 habitat animals from Africa and 29 from Asia). To me, it makes sense that Africa has the largest amount of animals in the game.
30 to 29. That's interesting. Dont suppose you know south American numbers?

People really asking for other lions... Seriously ask modders for those, every space is important, and lions are already covered, making me really angry.

Only 9 habitat animals for South America.
An America's DLC would be great, if it's an animal pack. A lot easier that way to have species from both N. and S. America. Puma is an obvious example. Another is (as I've mentioned) the White-Tailed Deer, but they don't seem very popular

Top Bottom