After an 18 week break i turned in 750 media for aisling in 35 minutes but...

I thought you had to be signed up for 4 weeks and level 3 to get the fancy weapons and stuff, in which case you might have wasted 7.5 million. Were you already signed up with her?

I thought you had to be signed up for 4 weeks and level 3 to get the fancy weapons and stuff, in which case you might have wasted 7.5 million. Were you already signed up with her?
Yep, you're right. I overread the part where he wasn't already pledged 3 weeks 🤦‍♂️
My bad.

Edit: it's a bit ambigous to be honest. One could read it as if OP was already pledged. Then he gets his stuff.

Last edited:
Yep, you're right. I overread the part where he wasn't already pledged 3 weeks 🤦‍♂️
My bad.

Edit: it's a bit ambigous to be honest. One could read it as if OP was already pledged. Then he gets his stuff.
He hasn't said whether he was already pledged or not. If we was pledged before he took the break and didn't unpledge, he'll be OK, but if he only pledged after his break, he'll have to wait 4 weeks and spend another 6.56 million to get back up to 750 merits.

I stopped delivering media - it's time consuming and expensive.
Undermine OP!
It's alot cheaper! (And slightly more fun! 😉)

He hasn't said whether he was already pledged or not. If we was pledged before he took the break and didn't unpledge, he'll be OK, but if he only pledged after his break, he'll have to wait 4 weeks and spend another 6.56 million to get back up to 750 merits.
You are correct, I did not specify, that's my screw up entirely. However, I have been pledged since before my break, I did not defect. Seeing as I have 753 merits, at rank 1. Will I be unlocking the PSG's next cycle, seeing as ill be rank 3 (regardless of the fact I lose half my merits), or, do I have to currently be rank 3, and wait for another cycle?

To reiterate,

1. From any rank under 3. As long as I've accumulated the total of 750 merits and pledged a minimum of 4 weeks (which ive been pledged 18 weeks and 3 days), I'll automatically unlock the PSG's?

Or

2. I need to be rank three, wait for another cycle, be pledged a minimum of 4 weeks, and THEN get the PSG's?

After 3+ weeks pledged, you earn 750+ merits then wait for the following server tick (Thursday).

Thats literally it. If you don't partake in any more merit earning activity you will have access to PSG's for one week, Thursday to Wednesday.

Top Bottom