After an 18 week break i turned in 750 media for aisling in 35 minutes but...

I've been through this process myself and there is a twist to the whole process.

You need to have the 3 Weeks / 750 Merits combination and the next tick will give you rank three (and reduce the merits).
However, you may not have acces to the prismatic shields at once, because for them you need to be pledged four entire weeks.

That confused me a lot because I pledged on a Monday and had to wait three additional days after the tick to actually reach the "be pledeged for four weeks" condition.

I've been through this process myself and there is a twist to the whole process.

You need to have the 3 Weeks / 750 Merits combination and the next tick will give you rank three (and reduce the merits).
However, you may not have acces to the prismatic shields at once, because for them you need to be pledged four entire weeks.

That confused me a lot because I pledged on a Monday and had to wait three additional days after the tick to actually reach the "be pledeged for four weeks" condition.
Yea I've been pledged for 18 weeks

When it comes to powerplay I have no idea what is going on. Where are the 'kill the rebels missions,' as advertised? Haven't seen any of them.

You are correct, I did not specify, that's my screw up entirely. However, I have been pledged since before my break, I did not defect. Seeing as I have 753 merits, at rank 1. Will I be unlocking the PSG's next cycle, seeing as ill be rank 3 (regardless of the fact I lose half my merits), or, do I have to currently be rank 3, and wait for another cycle?

To reiterate,

1. From any rank under 3. As long as I've accumulated the total of 750 merits and pledged a minimum of 4 weeks (which ive been pledged 18 weeks and 3 days), I'll automatically unlock the PSG's?

Or

2. I need to be rank three, wait for another cycle, be pledged a minimum of 4 weeks, and THEN get the PSG's?
As you should have found at by now, you can get your shields today. All you need is the 750 merits on a Wednesday night to get level 3 on the Thursday. You've been pledged for at least 13 weeks, so you meet the 4 week pledge requirement.

I think that was a misunderstanding.
You currently have 753 merits, on Thursday's tick you will have half that and access to PSG, buy enough and store them (suggest getting the bigger ones in LYR space :) ) as you wish.
You have understood correctly everything you have been told, enjoy :)
I can buy PSG's in LYR space? I didn't know that was a thing thought you could only buy power play mods in power play systems... I'll deffinately check diaghaudri my favorite LYR system. And I am aware of the revert if I don't keep up with my merits so I had already planned on buying multiple size PSG's. I need to switch over power play anyway so I can get my packhounds. I've been playing since legacy engineering, and I have gaurdian tech. I just never messed with powerplay.
Thanks to everyone in this post it's been greatly appreciated.
When it comes to powerplay I have no idea what is going on. Where are the 'kill the rebels missions,' as advertised? Haven't seen any of them.

I have never seen a mission like this either

Theye're not missions. When you have pledged with a power, you can see on their tabs what you have to do to get merits. Undermining is going to an opposing power and killing their specially marked ("enemy") ships. If you're lucky, your power is having a battle somewhere with an opposing power, so you have to go to the system and find the special powerplay conflict zones.

As you should have found at by now, you can get your shields today. All you need is the 750 merits on a Wednesday night to get level 3 on the Thursday. You've been pledged for at least 13 weeks, so you meet the 4 week pledge requirement.
I cannot get my PSG's today. That's why I made this post. I've met every single requirement and cannot get my PSG's and according to everyone EXCEPT you, I have to wait until tomorrow night.

I can buy PSG's in LYR space? I didn't know that was a thing thought you could only buy power play mods in power play systems... I'll deffinately check diaghaudri my favorite LYR system. And I am aware of the revert if I don't keep up with my merits so I had already planned on buying multiple size PSG's. I need to switch over power play anyway so I can get my packhounds. I've been playing since legacy engineering, and I have gaurdian tech. I just never messed with powerplay.
Thanks to everyone in this post it's been greatly appreciated.

I have never seen a mission like this either
It's Diaguandri.

I cannot get my PSG's today. That's why I made this post. I've met every single requirement and cannot get my PSG's and according to everyone EXCEPT you, I have to wait until tomorrow night.
Sorry, I got the days mixed up. I thought it was Thursday. You get them on Thursday.

I stopped delivering media - it's time consuming and expensive.
Undermine OP!
It's alot cheaper! (And slightly more fun! 😉)
Undermining is time consuming. More fun, true. Cheaper true, but not faster.

I delivered in two trips 753 merits worth of media a distance of 19ly. In 35 minutes.

Where you get the idea it's time consuming is beyond me.

Before pledging aisling I tried to undermine for my packhounds, it took me 6 hours to get 200 merits. I gave up and defected to aisling.

Just saying

Top Bottom