"after the time i spend in the witch-head i found this!"

Couldnt agree more. Pointless having an identical engineer so far out. I cant imagine many cmdrs have used her. So change it up and let us engineer our AX weapons and give us something new to do. It's about time. And while you're in the depths of the AX code. Give us constant AX zones in the witch head or pleiades please. Like seriously....please.

to bridge the gap i could not agree more +1 for u sir o7

tod the blaster , but he would not fit in the lore of the goids , that chick in the witch-head does , and it gives us someting to do to bridge the gap . i still don't understand this is not a thing yet, it should be a flick of the switch in the server , remember the acidental enginering of the guardian poweplant ? yeah that was a thing back in the day

Yep, just what this game needs, more scope creep to unbalance it even further.

Here's an idea, how about every six months, FD increases the maximum engineering level across the board. Currently it s G5, so the next iteration you should be able to engineer to G10, six months after that to G15 and so on. That will ensure everyone is on a nice even playing field :D

Yep, just what this game needs, more scope creep to unbalance it even further.

Here's an idea, how about every six months, FD increases the maximum engineering level across the board. Currently it s G5, so the next iteration you should be able to engineer to G10, six months after that to G15 and so on. That will ensure everyone is on a nice even playing field :D

I would be fine with a flat buff to the weapons, if thats what you're getting at

What we really need is an in game university that we can grind out a degree in engineering and become engineers ourselves with an almost infinite number of super obscure settings and materials to dial into various modules and weapons, no holds barred, other than the laws of physics in the 31st century Elite universe.

Then, we need the ability, once we reach a certain expertise level, build our own outpost and sell our abilities to other commanders.

Clicker

Last edited:
What we really need is an in game university that we can grind out a degree in engineering and become engineers ourselves with an almost infinite number of super obscure settings and materials to dial into various modules and weapons, no holds barred, other than the laws of physics in the 31st century Elite universe.

Then, we need the ability, once we reach a certain expertise level, build our own outpost and sell our abilities to other commanders.

Clicker
Screw the laws of physics. More like suggestions of physics if you ask me😏. You realize we move incredibly faster than light in game, right?

A fuel scoop rate blueprint would make sense to me too - not really sure why we haven't seen it yet.

Screw the laws of physics. More like suggestions of physics if you ask me😏. You realize we move incredibly faster than light in game, right?
I think our understanding of physics will be far better by the 31st century. Look how far we've come in the last 1,000 years! To think we now know everything is how the Catholic Church used to look at things!

Last edited:
Top Bottom