Powerplay Faction: Aisling Duval Aisling High Council and Retirement

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The Aisling High Council is now active and currently stands thus:

Provisional Structure:
Two Members of the Following Groups, each with one vote per member:
Aisling's Angels
Voting Members: 1) GNThrone 2) Tinman
Non-Voting 1) tbc 2) tbc
Prismatic Imperium
Voting Members: 1) Andariel 2)Vickershaft
Non-Voting: 1) Corwin Ryan 2) Nightshady
Pileus Libertas
Voting Members: 1) Quade 2) GSwine
Non-Voting: 1) Augold 2) Brevity
104th Phoenix
Voting Members: 1) tbc 2) tbc
Non-Voting: 1) tbc 2) tbc
Black Hand
Voting Members: 1) Silent Thunder 2) Acinonyx
Non-Voting 1) tbc 2) tbc
Background Simulation Co-ordinator (one vote)
Nooc

Despite holding a non-voting chair in the Council (I'm holding it for now to keep a distant eye on how things work) I'm retiring from Power Play politics. The Prismatic Imperium under its Voting Councillors will stay an active part of Aisling Duval and I continue to lead the PI but from now on I think with the AHC in place you don't need me poking around causing trouble.

I joined the reddit community a few months back mainly to help Throne setup the AHC and after a few attempts I decided to set up a provisional council myself. That work is now done and I leave the leadership of the organised Aisling Duval community in their hands.

I'll be concentrating on the PI minor faction and the PI community itself from now on and I'll be far less active in reddit and slack as I divert my energies elsewhere. I'm also resigning from the IHC. Basically I've been an active member of so many groups related to Aisling Duval (and run a few of them) that I have no time to enjoy the game itself :) I think many people in leadership roles feel the same. However I'm very proud of what we've accomplished together and very proud that finally the AHC opens its doors. I've provided them with a public platfrom so that soon you can interact with them directly.

Fly safe commanders and help and support the AHC in its deliberations.

My name is Aries Reaper Xevi I am acting commander of Heavens Judgement Squadron/PMF as an Aisling supporter I request that if any of your members have "bots" operating in SIF that you either disable them or redirect them to work with us I make this request for any and all HJ Territory both present and future, We fully Support Aisling as such it is our policy not to engage any PMF that falls under her banner however NPC factions as far as we see it are fair game and food for the grinder so again if any of your people are using bots in the systems that we are currently in and systems we expand to in the future we request those bots be disabled or redirected to assist our efforts you may contact me via INARA if you have any questions or comments, and Thank you.

My name is Aries Reaper Xevi I am acting commander of Heavens Judgement Squadron/PMF as an Aisling supporter I request that if any of your members have "bots" operating in SIF that you either disable them or redirect them to work with us I make this request for any and all HJ Territory both present and future, We fully Support Aisling as such it is our policy not to engage any PMF that falls under her banner however NPC factions as far as we see it are fair game and food for the grinder so again if any of your people are using bots in the systems that we are currently in and systems we expand to in the future we request those bots be disabled or redirected to assist our efforts you may contact me via INARA if you have any questions or comments, and Thank you.
This thread's been dead for 4 years. Many of the people on that list stopped playing ED years ago. There is no AHC and hasn't been since early 2016. You can reach the various people organizing behind each power via discord or, in Aisling's case, Slack. Link goes to the entry application.

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Thread will be closed due to the following.

1) Uber necro!!!
2) Bots are not allowed.
3) It's Monday.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom