Albinos

Hey Guys,

Someone already had Albinos or figured it out, how it works? I read somewhere Albino-Animals have a bigger chance to get Albino-Babys too. But i still havent one yet nor i figured out, how this system works. Its this absolutely random? Or is there something you need to take care off?

I imagine that it works like in real live, some animals that are normal colored have a dormant gene for the color variations such as albino or leucism, so when you breed the correct animals to have these genes active, you'll get an albino.

It's just that these Genes are not visible for us in game. So it'll take so luck to get albinos.

In real life you would have to study their genes and breed the correct ones.

Since you can’t do that on PZ...it’s completely random, I’m afraid.

When its really rare and random im excited to see the prices in market. Perhaps 10.000 CC for one albino (is a higher price even possible?)

Do albino animals have a different icon? If not it will be impossible to distinguish on the market. I could name an animal "Albino Gene" f.e. and sell it for 10.000 CC but you'll never see if i was truthful or not until you buy it, and place it in the zoo.

Do albino animals have a different icon? If not it will be impossible to distinguish on the market. I could name an animal "Albino Gene" f.e. and sell it for 10.000 CC but you'll never see if i was truthful or not until you buy it, and place it in the zoo.
They have a different Icon but for some reason it shows in the Animal Market the normal Icon

Well. You just created an idea how to cheat other players with ingame money in an tycoon-game.

Just call the animal's name "albino" and increase the price very high and there will be surely some people spending a lot CC thinking they'll receive an albino-animal.:oops:

Well. You just created an idea how to cheat other players with ingame money in an tycoon-game.

Just call the animal's name "albino" and increase the price very high and there will be surely some people spending a lot CC thinking they'll receive an albino-animal.:oops:

It depends wether an albino is worth the 10.000 credits.
Speaking of the devil, I just got my first albino animal in the game (a bengal tiger). A litter of 3 and 1 of the cubs was a "ghost".
I feel slightly cheated as the animal has no red eyes :D

It depends wether an albino is worth the 10.000 credits.
Speaking of the devil, I just got my first albino animal in the game (a bengal tiger). A litter of 3 and 1 of the cubs was a "ghost".
I feel slightly cheated as the animal has no red eyes :D

Because it's not an albino.It's leucistic.That's a totally different mutation,but currently the misinformation that these two are the same is spreading.

So, its confirmed leucistic animals are in the game. But on the flip side, are there melanistic animals as well?

So far no confirmation of melanism,people are only getting leucistic and albino animals.I saw some posts on reddit,which already say that Frontier is racist,because they included albinism and leucism ( white ) into the game,but they left out melanism ( black ) :D

So, its confirmed leucistic animals are in the game. But on the flip side, are there melanistic animals as well?

Nothing yet. Someone thought they saw a black tiger in a video but it was just a very heavy tree shadow it seems.
It's gunna be really silly if Frontier included albinism and leucism and not melanism.
No one has seen a king cheetah yet either, oddly enough.

So far no confirmation of melanism,people are only getting leucistic and albino animals.I saw some posts on reddit,which already say that Frontier is racist,because they included albinism and leucism ( white ) into the game,but they left out melanism ( black ) :D

Wow. That's a ridiculous way for them to turn something needlessly political. Some people 🙄

I am kinda disappointed we haven't seen anything melanistic yet. Hoping it's just more rare and not that Frontier chose not to do it.

First albino :)

My first albino. ^^

The mechanics are very cool and promote a real collecting passion. :D

Thaaat is definitely not an albino. I don't even know if I would count that as leucistic. It could just be the lighting but honestly it looks Maltese to me. Wow. You should post that somewhere and get other people's opinions on what they think that is!

Top Bottom