Alien archaeology and other mysteries: Breaking News, Theories and Tinfoil Hattery

When I get back home, and if I have a little time for Elite tonight, it's the first thing I'm going to check. I've done hundreds of battles against Scouts, and I still dont know what an Inciter does...

Thargoid Scout Inciter
This ship can increase the speed and manouverability of neaerby Thargoid Scouts

so you got three buff scouts -
Berserker buffs DPS
Inciter buffs speed
Regenerator heals

I believe this info below is more accurate according to my experiences:
to my knowledge, the coordinated missile attack also happens when there are no inciters present.

there was another topic with proof and testing that it may actually be the berserkers buff that causes the missile attack.

So Inciter increases speed and agility for others scouts. Never noticed... But now that i know about it, i'll try to look for the change.

Berserkers cause the missile spam. I've been in several instances with inciters, regenerators and marauders. Not one missile was fired. But instances with one or two berzerkers? Oh boy, you're in for a treat!

Oh well, I didn’t really pay attantion to what inciters do, it was a rought assumption, sorry for that. Unless I see any proof pointing otherwise, I’ll take your words true.

Just for the record, I haven’t noticed any speed buff in my encounters. I’ll pay more attention. Thanks for the correction.

Oh well, I didn’t really pay attantion to what inciters do, it was a rought assumption, sorry for that. Unless I see any proof pointing otherwise, I’ll take your words true.

Just for the record, I haven’t noticed any speed buff in my encounters. I’ll pay more attention. Thanks for the correction.

not that i have noticed what the inciter does... its just what it says in the description.

No posts in a week...

are we out of tinfoil? quick send out for some more!!

Sadly, absolutely nothing going on.

EDIT: Let me be a little more constructive.

Gnosis' jump attempt to the Cone Sector, regardless of anything else, demonstrated that anything to do with the permit locked regions (Yes, it wasn't permit-locked at the time, but the fact it was surrounded by permit-locked sectors and the subsequent results shows it was meant to be blocked off) is strictly no-go. So, without any further impetus, there's zero reasons to try and find ways to access them, despite all the information we've had in-game for literal-years that they are of-interest to current events.

Thargoid structures keep doing their thing, as do Barnacles and Guardian Ruins/Beacons. Situation-normal on those fronts.
Thargoid materials are just fancy Synthesis materials or one-use Human Tech Broker unlocks
Thargoid cargoes are still, for the most part, pointless to do anything with.
Pointing behaviour of Probes/Sensors is meaningless, especially now surface probes prove there's nothing to be found on Merope 5C
etc.
etc.
etc.

Last edited:
What is it? I was get it in the solo game.

1nuwJxK.jpg

Is that from an NPC or another player?
I can't read your language (Greek?) & I don't know what CNCTEMA means (can't do the backwards N either ;)).

But anyway, not AFAIK. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Nothing happened for a long time. no riddles, no secrets, no conspiracies, no tin foil. Only rare messages in the galnet and no finds. Frontiers fired gamemaster and went to sleep?

“ellerimkirli” is a Turkish name, means “my hands are dirty”.

Cmdr. Puffler is a friend of Cmdr. Guru951 who claimed that he found Raxxla from 46&2, however no proof provided.

Nothing to see here :D

Last edited:
Cmon FDEV,

Progress the story... Thatgoids, Guardians...

Floaty things in the largrange clouds - purpose? - no idea... hints?

Rumoured things in the Codex... anything?

Etc. etc...

Well, I did pass by a planetary nebula on the other side of the galaxy not too long ago on my way to Sag A. It had a Lagrange storm cloud in it and located right next to a massive permit locked region of space. Possible connection?

Top Bottom