Alien archaeology and other mysteries: Breaking News, Theories and Tinfoil Hattery

Yeah she "made up the whole disappearance" and was found hiding out in a less-than-lavish system. Sounds a bit........fishy

Ok, but I don't see what it has to do with the Thargoids. Fishy yes, insecty? No ;).

Thargoids are rumoured to be behind a whole series of disappearances, & they have been observed capturing human escape pods. The Dark Wheel novella mentions their young, Tharglets, parasitising animals and controlling them...

Ricardo Bentonio has not been heard of for some time, but he was warning of aliens in human suits ages ago (galnet).

How high are the cognitive functions of a human controlled by a tharglet, though? :7

At what level do they plug in and influence, and what can they share of the host's?

How high are the cognitive functions of a human controlled by a tharglet, though? :7

At what level do they plug in and influence, and what can they share of the host's?

the only source we have is The Dark Wheel, which gives no answer to this question.
Are you volunteering to be infected so we can check? :)

Last edited:
yes, that one.

i can't believe its nothing more then just a puzzle to spawn a fancy hologram or a pulsing beam of death to desintegrate guardian artefacts.

When:
- Sensors just point to Merope for no discernable reason.
- probes just point to 5c for no discernable reason
- links triangulate that col70 system for no discernable reason
etc.

... i can believe it.

When:
- Sensors just point to Merope for no discernable reason.
- probes just point to 5c for no discernable reason
- links triangulate that col70 system for no discernable reason
etc.

... i can believe it.
Exactly this. Fdev seem to think that leading us into dead ends are good ways to conclude puzzles. Let's hope this upcoming "paid expansion" does something to alleviate this.

Top Bottom