Alien archaeology and other mysteries: Breaking News, Theories and Tinfoil Hattery

Unrelated thoughts (lost my tinfoil hat, so can't focus atm):

By populating the Witch Head Nebula we definitly are getting closer to Col70 sector.​

Will we find some secret Wreaken Corp facilieties shortly?​

Will Proff Palin have some new creative output stimulated by Arques Charis Orchids?​

Unrelated thoughts (lost my tinfoil hat, so can't focus atm):

By populating the Witch Head Nebula we definitly are getting closer to Col70 sector.​

Will we find some secret Wreaken Corp facilieties shortly?​
FWIW... unlike Overlook in HIP 22460, which definitely exists, if you pledge your squadron to Wreaken Construction, there's no evidence of facilities in Col 70. So if that's the plan, they aren't actually there yet.

FWIW... unlike Overlook in HIP 22460, which definitely exists, if you pledge your squadron to Wreaken Construction, there's no evidence of facilities in Col 70. So if that's the plan, they aren't actually there yet.

Maybe they use some phantom company for theire more shadowy projects. I am taking the opportunity to take a look around the witch head, whilst being there. One never knows...

I’ve come to the conclusion that my original perception that ED was a new form of multimedia game of intertwined storylines expressed in books, galnet and game was a delusion. Instead the books and galnet posts appear to be providing only superficial colour with little support in game. The gaps between the Premonition storyline and in-game resources (deployed beacons, terraforming gear) and no way to follow the Club story into the game, the lack of hinted “things” in Formidine Rift, the lack of any follow-through on thargoid technology mysteries (UA/UP pointing behaviour etc) have all disappointed me. i’m not surprised when you say there are no indications of Wreaken within Col70, we only have that from Premonition...

Anyone been to visit the new Witchhead Neb engineer?
From the blurb as an apprentice of Palin I thought she was going to offer drive tunings, but in the invitation message I got she’s talking of jump range.

What is the connection between the Col 70 permit locks and Jasmina Halsey?
Nothing that's represented or observable in-game. The only things connected to Col 70 are:

Halsey's visions were supposed to lead to the Guardians, but they were found by meta-gaming

I wonder if Wreaken Construction were operating facilities in Col 70 Sector was originally a Guardian exploration expedition before the Thargoids arrived

Last edited:
Top Bottom