Alien archaeology and other mysteries: Breaking News, Theories and Tinfoil Hattery

Hello, CMDRs!
Is this normal to have a huge bunch of non-human signals in one system, like a hundred?
I was on my way from Pleiades, decided to scan a random system there.
And I saw a huge swarm of Thargoid signals around some star system. There are three suns.
It was in Pleiades Sector LN-S B4-3
It was a real swarm of signals and new ones were appearing all the time. All threat 4-7.

Hello, CMDRs!
Is this normal to have a huge bunch of non-human signals in one system, like a hundred?
I was on my way from Pleiades, decided to scan a random system there.
And I saw a huge swarm of Thargoid signals around some star system. There are three suns.
It was in Pleiades Sector LN-S B4-3
It was a real swarm of signals and new ones were appearing all the time. All threat 4-7.
As above... entirely common, depending on the system.

It's not just Pleiades/Thargoid systems either.... I believe it has something to do with systems with few/no planetary bodies, and just stars. That's not the only condition, as there's plenty of counter-examples just going on that criteria where it's few/no bodies and just stars, and not many USS/NHSS.

But I've seen some bubble systems with heaps of "standard" signal sources too... and when it occurs, regardless of USS or NHSS, it's always few/no bodies and mostly just stars.

Try out Asterope :)

I wonder what Golconda’s Apa Vietii is made from.....
Soylent Green, obviously! 😉

I did check the translation (was interesting that it’s Romanian), and there’s definitely a bit of potential there for something a bit gruesome and sinister. On the other hand, I believe that Whisky has exactly the same original meaning, so maybe it’s not going to be so bad! 😀

Its been a closed water system for a long time.

LKUGJHb.png

I wonder what Golconda’s Apa Vietii is made from.....
Could be alcohol distilled using Deuterium-Depleted Water? Apa Veitii is Romanian for Water of Life, and apparently;
The world’s first commercial source for Deuterium Depleted Water (DDW) was built in Romania in the late 1990s, using a Romanian patented invention.

There are supposed* to be a lot of health benefits of DDW, such as longer life-spans, radiation resistance, stronger immune systems etc. There have also been reports of better plant growth and livestock reproduction when utilising DDW. Hence why some refer to it as Immaculate Water, or Water of Life.

* Disclaimer: There really hasn’t been a lot of research to back up these claims, so take it with a grain of salt. I just thought it was interesting to point out.

Could be alcohol distilled using Deuterium-Depleted Water? Apa Veitii is Romanian for Water of Life, and apparently;
The world’s first commercial source for Deuterium Depleted Water (DDW) was built in Romania in the late 1990s, using a Romanian patented invention.

There are supposed* to be a lot of health benefits of DDW, such as longer life-spans, radiation resistance, stronger immune systems etc. There have also been reports of better plant growth and livestock reproduction when utilising DDW. Hence why some refer to it as Immaculate Water, or Water of Life.

* Disclaimer: There really hasn’t been a lot of research to back up these claims, so take it with a grain of salt. I just thought it was interesting to point out.

It’s amazing what snake oil stories people will believe! There’s not very much deuterium in water so any adverse health effects, if it had any, would be negligible; conversely any potential benefits of deuterium-free water would also be negligible. Sounds like a cold war cover story for a plant extracting deuterium to make hydrogen bombs!

Don't Shalke '04 have a song about them and their drinking habits that seems apropriate?
I can remember my German Nephew singing me it ages ago, I forget the exact words though unfortunatly!

o7

It might correspond to the thargoid base map. We know (cant remember where from-Codex?) they engineer & absorb alien life into their technology, so it would be sensible for them to map where life is found.

Cant wait to see the next generation goids with Halsey faces...

Top Bottom