Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 9 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
After my initial survey of the ruins site I'd make the following observations.

There are 3 active elements:
- the Pillar-Relic towers
- the 5 types of recoverable artifact (not including the relic)
- the obelisks with their 5 data types

My gut feeling is that there are latent active systems at the site that are not functional and that we can somehow restore these systems.

I think the Pillar-Relics need to remain intact - my next survey will attempt to identify any link between the activity of the pillars and the obelisk activity.

My guess is that there is some kind of relationship between the artifact types and the obelisk formations.
The artifacts seem like 'batteries' containing a blue fluid - note the leakage where you find some of them.
The obelisk formations have what appears to be 'circuitry' on the ground connecting the elements of the formations.

I'm wondering if there are locations where specific artifact types will power specific obelisk formations.

The ruin walls are quite interesting - the metal parts are suggestive of a powered dome over the whole site, perhaps to contain an atmosphere.

All very interesting.
Interesting indeed - I was thinking some sort of energy wall around the ramparts but a dome makes more sense for retaining an atmosphere. Have you notice a couple of the field generators - if that's what they are - are toppled over - and, it looks like the earth works have been breached at those points, judging by the direction the generators have toppled from the outside in. There's no obvious signs of landslip in the areas which leads me to speculate that something broke the walls?

Alien ruins location via planet map

Not sure if this has been posted, but I took a snapshot showing the location of the alien ruins on the planetary map to help those looking for it who have problems locating it via the coordinates provided:
759D0845054C07C3CBB0D855A14BA963A792E67C

Last edited:
Just quickly adding in a negative of the site, mostly as to my eyes this gives the best definition of the markings of the pics I'm seen.

View attachment 112761

This image is quite interesting.. Focusing on the larger circular structure, the bar that extends out looks like the shaft of an old fashioned key. The bit section of the key also is the same shape as the section to the left of the large circular structure. Looking generally at the structure it looks like a structure covered in sand. My guess is something triggers it to rise. Then the smaller circular structure rotates. The bar out to the right which looks like broken wall looks to have enough length to contact the end of the "key". If you compare the left and right side of the hexagon the right side has a circular structure, perhaps a pivot point. Again the length of the one side looks like it would connect to the end of the "key".

Ok so i was looking at the wrong map. Not found any more but here is amap of what is located where, please cmdrs looting the site in solo see if you get the same things in the same places please let me/us know on here.
xfSlLf3.jpg

sorry pic is 24mb

"The Ruins's" Map Update

Tests have shown that Ancient Artifacts and Active Obelisks are always spawn at fixed places, so I've updated my map with their locations:
AJ8FuDK.png
Unfortunately, Ancient Data from Obelisks is always random.

I also connected identical artifacts:
xkx4pZi.png
Too many tablets...

Less lines version:
CPMqKxW.png

Ok so i was looking at the wrong map. Not found any more but here is amap of what is located where, please cmdrs looting the site in solo see if you get the same things in the same places please let me/us know on here.

Done!:D
AJ8FuDK.png

And in 10 minutes! (Jk it was ~4 hours)

Last edited:
perhaps many do not know that ANY KIND OF MAP is already on the Front Page, included how to find the site on the planet.
Check under THE MAP spoiler.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom