Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 9 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Archeological research is fine. Grave robbing is not. Sacra Oculus deeply disapproves the removal of caskets or urns. An Edict is in place and independent Commanders have our Blessings to destroy all who pillage the abandoned base. I reiterate, archeological research is fine, grave robbing is not.

Remind us: Do you have a home system for your faction?

Inventory post of the site:

Map: (didnt make it myself)
View attachment 112770

My looting path for obelisk data:

View attachment 112771

Data types I found: (the numbers arent accurate due to inventory overflow)

View attachment 112772

Artifacts I found:
View attachment 112773

The "random spawn" artifacts appear on the rock nest things, but I do not know if the type is determined randomly or not.

View attachment 112774

The "ancinet relics" are the blue crystals contained in the beacon pillars:

View attachment 112775

Last edited:
Inventory post of the site:

Map: (didnt make it myself)
View attachment 112770

My looting path for obelisk data:

View attachment 112771

Data types I found: (the numbers arent accurate due to inventory overflow)

View attachment 112772

Artifacts I found:
View attachment 112773

The "random spawn" artifacts appear on the rock nest things, but I do not know if the type is determined randomly or not.

View attachment 112774

The "ancinet relics" are the blue crystals contained in the beacon pillars:

View attachment 112775

They don't appear to be random drops.

Do you guys/girls know maybe which station or sth replenishing fuel is closest to Synuefe xr-h d11-102 (our archaeological place)? Because the closest i find (few) is around 222 ly from it (Aspelintup system, with outfitting and market).

Originally Posted by Tigirius (Source)
Did someone recognise, that the Ancient stuff has no "ageing" after scooping and droping it again. It stays with 100 %. you can push it without problems in directions slowly. Maybe we have to place them on the right positions like in 5th element. the Relic itself sends then maybe something from the towers. So the 5 ancient Thinks need to put on the right place. I would give it a try.

Aye, I was wondering along those lines as well - the "wall" type structures seem to have holes or inserts in them as well, and there are a few "altars" ..."tables" maybe about ?

Combine this with an Unknown probe and the discovery scanner? I feel like something should happen.

It never ceases to amaze me the vast number of incredibly bright minds that exist in this game, being able to find a system from a star map in a washed-out picture. I've seen your name all over this system since CMDR The Lonely Astronaut and CMDR Zunaro led us here two days ago. We've been scouring this system ever since, looking for those ruins and we're also damned sure that they're here as well. If you folks manage to make it here, you'll have representatives from the Paladin Consortium, EXO, The Forgotten, Dark Echo and even Myrmidon scanning planets, so be sure to send an 'o7' if you see us. ;)

Hopefully one of us proves the rest of us right!

Ethereal i would certainly be happy to join you guys over there to help look

Casket... a small ornamental box or chest for holding jewels, letters, or other valued objects.

So your point is?

Perhaps if you had copied the entire text you would see my point!

Search Results
casket
ˈkɑːskɪt/
noun
noun: casket; plural noun: caskets

a small ornamental box or chest for holding jewels, letters, or other valued objects.
"a small brass casket containing four black opals"
synonyms: box, chest, case, container, receptacle, coffer, trunk, crate; rarepyxis
"a small casket containing four black opals"
British
a small wooden box for cremated ashes.
North American
a coffin.
synonyms: coffin, box; More

All we can ask is Frontier please take some due diligence to try to conceal the mystery in future.

They must know by now that people are curious, pour over every detail and poke at stuff. It is a real shame they ignore this fact and do not take steps to conceal things, and in fact place things in plain sight.

On the contrary, a good GM designs puzzles that match the players… we started pouring over audio files and analysis, making sonograms, etc. on the UA, so FDEV hid some images in the audio for the UP (and Capital Ships!).

I would expect (and hope) that the response from this is going to be "well, you think you can triangulate stars? Triangulate this!"

I think they just play the game to kill other players... it wasn't even pvp, it was slaughter... absolutly no risk to them!
I expect that sort of thing in open, but it's just annoying that it took place in Mobius.

In Mobius - try to get a scrfeen cap of the offenders name - & then report. They should be barred from the Pve only group

Do you guys/girls know maybe which station or sth replenishing fuel is closest to Synuefe xr-h d11-102 (our archaeological place)? Because the closest i find (few) is around 222 ly from it (Aspelintup system, with outfitting and market).

If you are visiting peacefully, you may refuel at Daniel's Folly, Synuefe BT-F d12-54 (planet base) or Furuta Dock, HIP 29314 (main port) and both have all legal facilities. A lot closer to the archeological site than many others.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Perhaps if you had copied the entire text you would see my point!

Search Results
casket
ˈkɑːskɪt/
noun
noun: casket; plural noun: caskets

a small ornamental box or chest for holding jewels, letters, or other valued objects.
"a small brass casket containing four black opals"
synonyms: box, chest, case, container, receptacle, coffer, trunk, crate; rarepyxis
"a small casket containing four black opals"
British
a small wooden box for cremated ashes.
North American
a coffin.
synonyms: coffin, box; More

Without evidence to back it up, one meaning of a word does not constitute proof :p

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

If you are visiting peacefully, you may refuel at Daniel's Folly, Synuefe BT-F d12-54 (planet base) or Furuta Dock, HIP 29314 (main port) and both have all legal facilities. A lot closer to the archeological site than many others.

Please tell me you're scanning people on the way in and blocking the entrance if they're carrying :D

This eravate code -- if you take 0 as A and 1 as B and so on, they're all star classes.

agbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbgbbbbbb
bbbabbbfbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
bfbbbbbbfbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
bfbabfbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbfbad
bbbbbbbbbbdabfbbbbbbbbbbbb
bbbbbbbbfbafbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
bbfabdbbbbbbbbbdba

If we assume that this is some sort of cluster, there are a lot of B class (white) stars in it. Perhaps this refers to a region in some nebula?

Just my current "What the hell am I doing" idea
http://i.imgur.com/iyRoELM.png

it is 6am Staurday here so I am pre breastfast, to think, but does it seem like the Unregistered comms beacons might be outputting a triange?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom