Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 9 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Whatever this thing is, I find it increasingly hard to believe it crashed from space. Just look at the "pincers" and the earth marks around them.

F303EDC225C653B322664A45D40A0EC782DA8CE1

This one seems to have come out of the ground IMHO. Not saying it could possibly fly too, ofc

EDIT: But then, looking from behind, it looks like a plane crash site.

B44D76D56B1227E4C0F12D3353FD0915E0800D45

But then: where does the rubble behind the centerpiece come from? Now I'm confused. It's about sunrise on the planet now, btw.

EDIT2: Ok here's one last. Upon further investigation, it seems the thing fell from the sky and crashed, wings or whatever those green pincers may be stretched out ahead. Pincers dug into the ground, centerpiece fell off, UA fell out (they're all in front of the corpus).

5E1ACD086B3D52511407C292E5AB553F373107E3

[noob]

Last edited:
is it possible to disable npc ships with the UP+ADS? It was just something I thought of trying but I havn't got round to testing mainly due to not being able to find out if anyone has tried it.

So it cannot be that those UPs were built by Sirius Corp to run around the galaxy and search for alien life and that those UPs brought down the alien organic ship after a fierce fight, right?

is it possible to disable npc ships with the UP+ADS? It was just something I thought of trying but I havn't got round to testing mainly due to not being able to find out if anyone has tried it.

Check this out, it made me laugh.. the bit with the ship in the mailslot >< ( at about 3 minutes)

[video=youtube;BagCjRMPxQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BagCjRMPxQw[/video]

Last edited:
Same, i saw some blue particle emitted by the UA, its normal ?

Yes, standard UA behaviour. Please read the UA section on the first page of this thread which will tell you all the known behaviour or watch any video of a UA on YouTube.

when i come first after viewing Denneb's announce, when first seeing all thoose UA, was asking myself if UA arnt the alien... look at all this small corpse around their flying saucer...

Yes, standard UA behaviour. Please read the UA section on the first page of this thread which will tell you all the known behaviour or watch any video of a UA on YouTube.

ty, have meet UA before, but just once, and go back climbing Fed ranks at the time

Could the UAs be prospector limpets but just alien ones and these wrecks we're finding drop them off and pick them up?? Assuming they are ship that is

Last edited:
I cannot mark/bookmark the new chrashed ship like Denneb did.
Anyone else has the same problem?

to be frank man, neither I see the mark anymore, and Im still at the crash site. It appeared only for a brief time after i came close and now it isnt there.

Whatever this thing is, I find it increasingly hard to believe it crashed from space. Just look at the "pincers" and the earth marks around them.

This one seems to have come out of the ground IMHO. Not saying it could possibly fly too, ofc [noob]

That seems to fit together with the other recently found abandoned mining facility story. They abandoned their site because of earth shakes and gallery collapses. I ll bet my best and yellowest sunday uniform that that planets underground got not a mole problem..[alien]

Arrive after an hour trying to find the thing and some griefer destroys me [mad]

Anyone on Xbox the co-ords are reversed, its -98.5876 / 30.3398

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom