Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 9 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
for the record biscuits and gravy are the best. but why have a tin foil hat when you could have a tin foil ship lol [squeeeee]

I did read it and what you guys have done is amazing!!!! what should i do? is there any current events going on I could get in on?

for now? wait for the update to finish;)

I think you are right: it's a Chrome issue it seems. I've tested it on PC, OSX, Chrome, Safari.
It is occurring on Chrome only, both PC and Mac.

Thanks
Naaa - not really, had/have that in Firefox too (since month).
Does not appear if U start directly behind the unquote BB directly

add: happens mostly (in Firefox at least) if U start with CR behind the unquote BB and do typing in the next line - as soon as U enter spacebar, cursor jumps back to first charstring behind the unquote BB

Last edited:
- Added permadeath for CMDRs slain by mysterious things.... er...wow
If this means that you die and cannot re spawn, i dont have a lot o time to play and starting from scratch would make me quit.
there better be a way of keeping the pennies/ships and starting a new cmdr as the son or daughter of the old cmdr.
i hope that this is just a joke to be honest
would be horrible if you had to start over after you die by what i can presume aliens and i would quit the game if that happen'd for sure

for the record biscuits and gravy are the best. but why have a tin foil hat when you could have a tin foil ship lol [squeeeee]

I did read it and what you guys have done is amazing!!!! what should i do? is there any current events going on I could get in on?

For the Brits, Biscuits mean something else and usually don't go too well with gravy though. At best, it'd be an awkward combo.

But I agree. Good old fashioned southern biscuits and gravy is good stuff. :)

i hope that this is just a joke to be honest
would be horrible if you had to start over after you die by what i can presume aliens and i would quit the game if that happen'd for sure
if U look at the rest of the statements in that list, it gets pretty clear that someone is putting up a persiflage upon that changelog

Naaa - not really, had/have that in Firefox too (since month).
Doeas not appear if U start directly behind the unquote BB directly

I haven't checked Firefox, but Chrome has somehow faked the zoom in their last update. This means that you have to set zoom to 90%, if you want standard font size. I don't know if it's related to this issue, but I think it's a strange thing to do. They could at least set 110% as default if the wanted bigger font, not faking the numbers.

- Added permadeath for CMDRs slain by mysterious things.... er...wow
If this means that you die and cannot re spawn, i dont have a lot o time to play and starting from scratch would make me quit.
there better be a way of keeping the pennies/ships and starting a new cmdr as the son or daughter of the old cmdr.

You should probably keep reading that post before getting upset. :p

11/01/2015 1:38 PM
Q:What if that was a barnacle, but there was just nothing interesting about it? Maybe we've found what we were looking for this whole time and it was so underwhelming we just ignored it and kept looking?

Originally Posted by Michael Brookes (Source)
I think you'll notice one if you're nearby.

And to those asking why nebulae - it's quite logical if you think about it :)
Michael
Looking over Rizal's overview, something got caught on my mind. Anyone have any idea why its concentrated around the Nebula? I have done some reading on the nebula and cannot figure it out. Any ideas on this?

Last edited:
*settles in to Chateau Neuf with new tinfoil hat and fresh barrel of biscuits & pot of tea* Don't mind this /sub. Carry On all :)

Looking over Rizal's overview, something got caught on my mind. Anyone have any idea why its concentrated around the Nebula? I have done some reading on the nebula and cannot figure it out. Any ideas on this?

There are a couple of interesting theories around.

My take is that nebulas have the right conditions for Barnacles to prosperate and keep on doing their "refining" job, producing Meta Alloys is just the top of their scope, while they "refine" every other material out there to reach their final scope.

Nebulas are the place where stars be born, because they contain the basic materials the universe need to propagate itself and prosper (like ever "living being").
Nebulas contain the seeds of creation, in the form of the heavy elements that do not have birth "inside" stars, but need stars to die as supernovas to be generated.
Those heavy elements (above iron) are the reason why we are alive, so I can imagine they are the same reason why Barnacles are.

Cheers ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom