Alien ship on ground at barnacle spotted!!!

and CMDR Pangolin posted video on YouTube ...so cool :)

thank you to CMDR Scott for sharing on Canonn discord, just wanted to make sure it was in this thread as was looking for video to go with the awesome screenshots

also a twitch clip with a CMDR in a SRV right underneath the Alien Ship as it was over the barnacle...

...and a CMDR getting his SRV "pulled up" towards the Alien ship hovering over a Barnacle

Last edited:
They haven't blown anyone up yet. And we've been shooting at them for a little while now with no provocation...

Actually, in all seriousness, I'd find it very interesting if FD took notes on who did and did not fire upon them, and thus hostile actions would only happen to hostile CMDR's. I'd be far more interested in an alien race if it had various factions, with varying levels of hostility. Making "friends" with one, would also put you on the "KOS" list of another.

Z...

Funny how an "advance" alien race would have never considered a possible hostile/aggressive reaction after violently yanking and disabling ship mid jump. Either these are very dumb aliens and thus should be exterminated and rightly so.... or they are so incredibly advanced that any hostile action towards them wouldn't even raise an eyebrow.

Wow.

Well, that explains what the barnacles are for. They're gas stations. They probably harvest metals and other chemicals from the sub-surface and refine them into meta-alloys and other materials used by the ships. Pretty clever, actually.

Great find!

Man it sucks I can't see this, the link won't work on mobile for me for some reason. Can't wait till next week when I can get back on my xbox

Man it sucks I can't see this, the link won't work on mobile for me for some reason. Can't wait till next week when I can get back on my xbox
you can switch from "Mobile Site" to "Full Site" ...I found that to help me out when I use my mobile on this site....hopefully it helps you too

Who's ship flew through the beam, seemingly stopping it working and then boosted after the alien ship in the first video? That ship still had its shields and its engines still worked, even though everybody else's seemed to be disabled.

Top Bottom