General / Off-Topic Alienated?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I did vote. Guess what? The majority that felt the same won in 2016.

And that hasn't been honoured has it?
Tell me why the vote wasn't respected, if you're going to say that through voting 'change is possible'; because it obviously isn't. Change is possible if you vote the correct way. That's as dodgy as hell, so think about it.
What good is the supposed rule of Law, and a Constitution if people interpret them differently (or how they choose)? In America, I can go to a 'liberal' judge, probably a Democrat, and guarantee a certain ruling. If I go to a Republican judge, likely conservative, I can expect a different ruling. Even the so called Supreme Court is split between 'conservatives' and 'liberals'. How can anyone have confidence in the legal system when the political opinions (ideology), religious (non religious) and other motivations, bias the decisions of those making the judgements? Why should I accept the decisions of liberal judges who have lade those decisions, not based on any legal arguments and opinion - or a constitution - but rather because of their own ideology? I don't and I won't - however, the State will use force to try and compel dissenters to comply with their corrupted judgements (it's the same in the EU and Britain).

Last edited:
The vote wasn't respected because everyone in power knows it was all based on lies and is a dreadful idea, they know this as they told the lies. Spreading anti-immigrant and anti-EU blame for their own failings for thirty years beforehand didn't help either. The propaganda was so successful it actually took the government by surprise when enough people fell for it, hence Cameron heading for the hills the next day.

We've gone from "Easiest deal in the world, everything will be better, free unicorns for dim people" to operation Yellowhammer confirming likely food, fuel and medicine shortages just as we get stuck into the coldest winter forecast in thirty years.

Its national self harm on a massive level.

Vive la resistance.
What do you base that on? Rumours? Hearsay?

It's amazing the people that didn't have an opinion about the EU, that suddenly became experts. Incredible that when you mention Mastricht and the Lisbon Treaty, their faces go blank. But, of course, it's the thick working class reactionaries, isn't it?

I'm waving an EU flag and anyone that disagrees is a fascist. Don't even understand the history of the Ukraine. No idea whatsoever. Just a Guardian newspaper force fed robotic reaction to something you clearly don't understand.

Wanna talk about immigration? Have a chat with my Vietnamese wife, okay?

Hope you don't mind me walking into your house; borders are bad, yeah?

What do you base that on? Rumours? Hearsay?
Easily verifiable facts and critical thinking mostly.

It's amazing the people that didn't have an opinion about the EU, that suddenly became experts. Incredible that when you mention Mastricht and the Lisbon Treaty, their faces go blank. But, of course, it's the thick working class reactionaries, isn't it?

I'm waving an EU flag and anyone that disagrees is a fascist. Don't even understand the history of the Ukraine. No idea whatsoever. Just a Guardian newspaper force fed robotic reaction to something you clearly don't understand.

Wanna talk about immigration? Have a chat with my Vietnamese wife, okay?
Why don't you try reading operation Yellowhammer and explain the difference between that and what you were told Brexit would be like.

Hope you don't mind me walking into your house; borders are bad, yeah?
The last guy really regretted doing that.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom