All the answers from "AMA - first edition (Arthur, Bruce, Stephen & Paul)" collated into one post

This is fairly clear in suggesting they are coming, just most likely as part of the updates after launch.

Well, I mean, even if we take your premise here - remember that many things that they "didn't have anything to share" about, took literally years to start getting info on.

So... I mean, sure, updates "after launch" maybe - but when after launch? two years? as part of the expansion pack two after this one?

I think that is possibly a bit too optimistic and sets expectations leading to a likely disappointment.

Ships interiors, if they come, and any potential related gameplay imo will most likely represent a very significant DLC in itself that will conversely require a significant amount of time, not just as an add on to Odyssey “over the next year”. And that is assuming the next DLC is not aimed to expand atmospheric content instead etc.
We shall see Viajero.

Ships interiors, if they come, and any potential related gameplay imo will most likely represent a very significant DLC in itself that will conversely require a significant amount of time, not just as an add on to Odyssey “over the next year”. And that is assuming the next DLC is not aimed to expand atmospheric content instead etc.

The next expansion should do both imo. Other solution is release DLC for interiors per ship for people who want early access. When all ship interiors are done make it 1 expansion.

Well, I mean, even if we take your premise here - remember that many things that they "didn't have anything to share" about, took literally years to start getting info on.

So... I mean, sure, updates "after launch" maybe - but when after launch? two years? as part of the expansion pack two after this one?

You've answered your own question :) We don't know. Personally I'd expect that and/or planet pack DLC to be next on the list.

I just had a thought, isn't the main problem with cqc that noone actually plays it? Which leads to noone entering queue because there is no point?

If so what if by playing CQC you could get up to a total of 100-200 extra arks per week?

sorry FDev but this wasn't really that informative... 95% being a mix of "sorry, spoilers/REDACTED", cryptic teasers without much value, "nah, not working on this", "yeah we're looking into it but won't tell you anything anyway" or just q&a about bugs... makes me wonder what was the point of this q&a session - not trying to be bitter, but i really haven't leared anything worthwhile from reading this

I just had a thought, isn't the main problem with cqc that noone actually plays it? Which leads to noone entering queue because there is no point?

If so what if by playing CQC you could get up to a total of 100-200 extra arks per week?

well, INARA lists only 22 players with elite CQC status and under 500 with rank higher than "semi-professional". low numbers, even if you consider that not all players have INARA profile. so personally i'd agree with your assumption

I actually brought up this exact same idea back when ARX was first introduced and the ensuing screeching from the forums went on about how "we don't want to be FORCED to play the game in a certain way". These exact same people were perfectly fine with being forced to pay for fleet carrier upkeep. Go figure.

I actually brought up this exact same idea back when ARX was first introduced and the ensuing screeching from the forums went on about how "we don't want to be FORCED to play the game in a certain way". These exact same people were perfectly fine with being forced to pay for fleet carrier upkeep. Go figure.

Thats silly of them since it would not have been forced in any way.

Top Bottom