Alleged Headlock Hack Offers New Ideas for Weapons to Improve Game Play

Whatever may have happened to the Commander with a Headlock Hack, I don't know, but this opens up a whole load of opportunities for Engineers to introduce improved game play with Experimental Effects:

Head Lock Weapon - locks the opponent's cockpit view into a head-down submissive mode when the weapons are fired.

We can think of others :

Expletive Emissions Cannon - fire this at your opponent and any joystick movement automatically issues expletives over the comms link.

Commodities Cannon - causes your opponent to receive dramatically reduced prices for commodities at the next base.

Pulse Laser - this laser, contrary to what you might think, issues headbanging heavy metal music to the opponent's speakers, rendering him incapacitated for the next 5 minutes of game play.

Fuel Missile - fired at your target, causes fuel to vent at an alarming rate, leaving the ship ready for the ....

Igniter Grenade - one burst into the fuel vapor cloud and everyone is toast within 2 km radius

Irritating Chirupping Crickets Cannon --- causes your opponent to hear crickets each time they try to fire their weapons .... they won't last long after this !

If the game is to be a mile wide and an inch deep, at least it might be a couple of inches deeper with these. Perhaps the Premium DLC could be "Design Your Own Weapon Effect"

I'm sure you could think of good ones to use :)

Whatever may have happened to the Commander with a Headlock Hack, I don't know, but this opens up a whole load of opportunities for Engineers to introduce improved game play with Experimental Effects:

Head Lock Weapon - locks the opponent's cockpit view into a head-down submissive mode when the weapons are fired.

We can think of others :

Expletive Emissions Cannon - fire this at your opponent and any joystick movement automatically issues expletives over the comms link.

Commodities Cannon - causes your opponent to receive dramatically reduced prices for commodities at the next base.

Pulse Laser - this laser, contrary to what you might think, issues headbanging heavy metal music to the opponent's speakers, rendering him incapacitated for the next 5 minutes of game play.

Fuel Missile - fired at your target, causes fuel to vent at an alarming rate, leaving the ship ready for the ....

Igniter Grenade - one burst into the fuel vapor cloud and everyone is toast within 2 km radius

Irritating Chirupping Crickets Cannon --- causes your opponent to hear crickets each time they try to fire their weapons .... they won't last long after this !

If the game is to be a mile wide and an inch deep, at least it might be a couple of inches deeper with these. Perhaps the Premium DLC could be "Design Your Own Weapon Effect"

I'm Mottikhan and I approve of this message.

Irritating Chirupping Crickets Cannon

I want one.

I've got another suggestion. How about an irritatingly low-ammunition cannon that when fired sounds like someone just tapping their fingernails on a wooden desk. Oh wait, we already have that - it's called a Shock Cannon.

why are you not taking this players problem seriously?
He has serious issues and you are just ridiculing him.

The C&P system will punish you for this.

Meanwhile I suggest ... the flak cannon...which posts utter crap on the forum on your behalf and lets you get the 'credit' for it. Oh wait..we have one of those already.

why are you not taking this players problem seriously?
He has serious issues and you are just ridiculing him.

The C&P system will punish you for this.

Meanwhile I suggest ... the flak cannon...which posts utter crap on the forum on your behalf and lets you get the 'credit' for it. Oh wait..we have one of those already.

Iareseriouscat.jpg

We can think of others :

tenor.gif

We can think of others :

How about the "mile wide - inch deep" viewport where everything will be stretched to those dimensions. Good look hitting the starbase entry!

Bring back the energy bomb that they had in the first version. it killed everything in the instance apart from you. that would be pretty handy for sorting out SDC. Maybe have it as an anti-gank defensive device so that it's automatically deployed when any shot lands on your hull after your shields are gone.

Bring back the energy bomb that they had in the first version. it killed everything in the instance apart from you. that would be pretty handy for sorting out SDC. Maybe have it as an anti-gank defensive device so that it's automatically deployed when any shot lands on your hull after your shields are gone.

This is a great idea!

*secretly sells blueprints to SDC*

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
Open-Only Ordnance: Craftable ammunition that will cause your target to be locked into Open mode for the next 24 hours. Now your prety can't escape your l33t skillz by hiding in Solo!

--

Solo Shield: Transform your ship into one that cannot harm or be harmed by other players! Don your cloak of invisibility and own the BGS like a (spectral) BOSS.

Hmm... One of those may exist already. :p

Top Bottom