Alleged leakage of JWE content for summer and winter in 4Chan

2021 is 3 years away. I would be fine with a sequel as long as there are massive improvements. I imagine they need better hardware for a lot of the things they want to do in the game. The next consoles are supposed to be the best with powerful hardware. Of course I would prefer it if the game was a PC exclusive.

But that's what held JWE back. Being on consoles. Just look at what Frontier can do with a game when it's a PC exclusive like Planet Zoo. Planet Zoo looks amazing.

Also 4Chan isn't always right. I am actually surprised that this game gets any attention on 4Chan. I figured they would be more hyped over games like Doom Eternal.

It definitely adds more credence to the leak, but the main deciding factor is the supposed Claire Dearing DLC.

Given everything that was proved so far, I expect it any moment now 🙈

And if that turns to be true too, I might either explode of hype for the alleged december JP DLC or directly breathe and just wait for JWE2 with all features already includes.

There is now an alleged second part to the leak:

The information with the new animations doesn't sound so bad. The simplest form of AI without a real AI is working, are many small animations. For example sneezing, scratching, farting, digging up mice, snatching butterflies, rolling playfully on the floor. This combined with a random generator for these animations, which also has a random time lock so that an animation cannot be played for a while after it has been triggered, sounds to me like a compromise to finally give the dinosaurs a little personality. It is important that not every Dino of the same Family can play all animations, otherwise it looks like copying and pasting again. In addition a few smaller unique animations for each Dino... One will be allowed to dream. ^^

Last edited:
Curious as to why--if this leak is accurate--that they're only adding three new dinosaurs... Albertosaurus, Ouranosaurus, and a herbivore with a name that starts with M... hmm... Magnapaulia, Magyarosaurus, Massospondylus, Medusaceratops, Minmi, Mussaurus, Mymoorapelta... there are other options (Microceratus, Monoclonius, etc.) but none seem quite as likely as these...

Curious as to why--if this leak is accurate--that they're only adding three new dinosaurs... Albertosaurus, Ouranosaurus, and a herbivore with a name that starts with M... hmm... Magnapaulia, Magyarosaurus, Massospondylus, Medusaceratops, Minmi, Mussaurus, Mymoorapelta... there are other options (Microceratus, Monoclonius, etc.) but none seem quite as likely as these...
If we for the moment consider the leak real, then yes I think your suggestions are pretty solid. And yeah dinosaurs like Microceratus, Monoclonius and others would be less likely either due to them being invalid, lesser known or just too small.
Though Mussasaurus might also be a bit on the small side.
While I'd love to see it in the game, I think Magnapaulia isn't as likely due to it being so similar in appearance to Corythosaurus. It's mainly just bigger.

I guess we'll see if the leak is real. It's also interesting that the leak doesn't seem to mention the Euoplocephalus.

We can confirm that the leak is 100% authentic now that Claire's DLC with Sanctuary island, paleobotany, safari truck, Albertosaurus and Ouranosaurus has been announced. It has failed in the third dinosaur but in the rest it has succeeded.

That actually concerns me the mosy because thay likely means there's a JWE2 in the oven... oh well, personally I'll enjoy the updates and wait for it to have the full catalogue and pluses sigh

Top Bottom