PvP Alliance Challenger vs Classic Clipper Build - CMDR Replicant vs CMDR Browney

• Thread starter The Replicated Man
  • Start date

The Replicated Man

T
As a Hotas guy who tried KB+M and was instantly 100% better with FAoff / PAs then before, I find the different challenge levels of inputs frustrating.
In PvP you pretty much "have to" fly KB+M / PA otherwise you're laughed off as a "scrub", but try to hit something reliably with Hotas and FAoff.
I decided to fly Hotas for muh immershon because I don't like KB+M. And i more often then not hit without curves or anything with my rails.
The hate gimbals sometimes get is very much annoying for me. Are they strong? Yes. Are they the meta? No, not even that strong they are the meta. KB+M is meta.

(Of course my above comment was a joke, I wouldn't want chaff or dispersal getting nerfed...)
No i know your comment was satirical. I used to fly HOTAS for about 1k hours but I couldn't hit anything with fixed guns. I made the switch and haven't looked back. It broke my immersion a bit, but I didn't care.

Enjoyed that Replicant, and commentary was good for learning thanks. Probably preferred it to text commentary (eg. like Rinzler sometimes did), more in the moment.

I do enjoy PvP videos, (even though I'm a hotas scrub and useless) but still like to learn.

The Replicated Man

T
Enjoyed that Replicant, and commentary was good for learning thanks. Probably preferred it to text commentary (eg. like Rinzler sometimes did), more in the moment.

I do enjoy PvP videos, (even though I'm a hotas scrub and useless) but still like to learn.
Thank you CMDR. More will be coming soon. I am also going to be doing a few guides to PVP and engineering in the future :)

I'm Hotas pilot too, i must be really bad but i cant win a single interdiction against mouse users, any videos on how to interdict mouse jockeys using hotas? It must have some skill element in it, i never saw if any of my hotas wing-mates were ever able to do it, unless potential victim was flying cutter...

Top Bottom