[ALLIANCE] Alliance Rapid-Reaction Corps are recruiting.

Hehe, I see you have adopted my version of the ARC signature. Glad I could contribute something useful :p

Just kidding. I take it as a compliment and feel honoured :D

Great news from Galnet this week.
It seems that we now have the honour of seeing our own Admiral Frederick Yamamoto of the Alliance Zaonce Fleet appointed to the Council of Admirals.

Other news:
We have taken control of Tionisla. The home of the "Oribital Ships Graveyard" which we are hoping to have FDev install in game by submitting a Community Goal request.

Wish us luck!

Fly Safe and be Dangerous Commanders

o7

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
Alliance Rapid-Reaction Corps now has a squadron. It's called 'Alliance Rapid-Reaction Corps' (bet you wouldn't have guessed that ;) ). I.D. is ARRC if anyone would like to join up.

Alliance Rapid-Reaction Corps now has a squadron. It's called 'Alliance Rapid-Reaction Corps' (bet you wouldn't have guessed that ;) ). I.D. is ARRC if anyone would like to join up.

We might as well make the acronym change official. We are now the ARRC

RqJVmNM.jpg

Ok Pilots of the Galaxy.

We have just submitted a new Community Goal.

This goal was to recreate the Historic Tionisla Ships Graveyard.

Please wish us luck with this as we feel it is an important Lore Installation and should be in game.

o7

We wondered if it could be done.
Soooo
We did it.
We organised the ARRC
"Billion credits in a day Wing Missions Challenge"

Lallasro the heroic organiser & co-ordinator of this event
Lallas_ONEBILLION.jpg

Donnie Quix
# Profit and Loss - 24 hour billionairre challenge
Revenues
Wing missions completed: 1,181,516,290.00 Cr
Own missions completed: 77,882,160.00 Cr
Goods sold: 10,384,574.00 Cr
Wing trade voucher: 8,917.00 Cr
Total revenue: 1,269,791,941.00 Cr
Expenses
Goods purchased: (100,975,976.00) Cr
Heatsinks: (350.00) Cr
Fuel: (12,117.00) Cr
Legal Fees: (4,350.00) Cr
Repairs: (321,915.00) Cr
Total expense: (101,314,708.00) Cr
Total profit: 1,168,477,233.00 Cr

Charlie H Alpha

Charlie_H_Alpha_before.bmp

Charlie_H_Alpha_after.bmp

Dharrch Streynjer

Dharrch_Streynjer_before.png

Dharrch_Streynjer_after.bmp

Last edited:
The Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps have just aquired Biria.
Thank you to everybody that helped.
We are now working on Anandilla.

Fly safe and be Dangerous commanders

o7

Last edited:
The Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps have just expanded into Kamcabi.
Kamcabi is a relatively low pop system neighbouring our space in the bubble. We are hoping to take control of it very soon.

o7

Last edited:
The Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps have taken control of Anandilla.
Anandilla is also a relatively low pop system within our space in the bubble. Well done team.

o7

Last edited:
To the members of the ARRC,

As your home system is Zaonce and as you are loyal and dedicated members of the Alliance, I must draw your attention to a matter of great importance. Admiral Frederick Yamamoto, in command of the Zaonce Defence Fleet and a member of the Council of Admirals, has become a traitor to the Alliance. He has announced that he will only take orders from President Gibson Kincaid in direct violation of his oath of office and Alliance mandates (see his announcement here: https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet/18-MAY-3305). I personally feel that such an act cannot go unopposed. As a fellow supporter of the Alliance, I ask you to aid me in showing this Admiral and President Kincaid that their attempted usurpation of power will not be allowed. Help me to drive the Alliance Defence for out of Zaonce.

I realize that request may sound treasonous itself. I'm asking you to commence open hostilities against mostly innocent men and women of the Alliance Navy. Perhaps even brothers and sisters, fathers and mother's, or even children. I struggle with this myself. This being the case, I pledge to use only the minimum amount of force necessary, working through other non-violent means whenever necessary. But I also know that Admiral Yamamoto will not release his power willingly. He will send ships against me and those who stand with me as I work to undermine his influence. Many good men and women will likely die before this is through. There will be much loss and destruction on all sides, but once this Usurper has been brought to justice, we will rebuild. The Alliance will be stronger and more united. Zaonce will be once again be a shining example of what an Alliance system can be. So what say you? Will you assist me to wrest Zaonce from Alliance control and that of Admiral Yamamoto? If not, will you at least pledge not to oppose what actions I and others may have to take to bring Admiral Yamamoto to justice in the Zaonce system?

I await your response.

A loyal supporter of the Alliance,

CMDR TheoVerwolf

Last edited:
To the members of the ARRC,

As your home system is Zaonce and as you are loyal and dedicated members of the Alliance, I must draw your attention to a matter of great importance. Admiral Frederick Yamamoto, in command of the Zaonce Defence Fleet and a member of the Council of Admirals, has become a traitor to the Alliance. He has announced that he will only take orders from President Gibson Kincaid in direct violation of his oath of office and Alliance mandates (see his announcement here: https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet/18-MAY-3305). I personally feel that such an act cannot go unopposed. As a fellow supporter of the Alliance, I ask you to aid me in showing this Admiral and President Kincaid that their attempted usurpation of power will not be allowed. Help me to drive the Alliance Defence for out of Zaonce.

I realize that request may sound treasonous itself. I'm asking you to commence open hostilities against mostly innocent men and women of the Alliance Navy. Perhaps even brothers and sisters, fathers and mother's, or even children. I struggle with this myself. This being the case, I pledge to use only the minimum amount of force necessary, working through other non-violent means whenever necessary. But I also know that Admiral Yamamoto will not release his power willingly. He will send ships against me and those who stand with me as I work to undermine his influence. Many good men and women will likely die before this is through. There will be much loss and destruction on all sides, but once this Usurper has been brought to justice, we will rebuild. The Alliance will be stronger and more united. Zaonce will be once again be a shining example of what an Alliance system can be. So what say you? Will you assist me to wrest Zaonce from Alliance control and that of Admiral Yamamoto? If not, will you at least pledge not to oppose what actions I and others may have to take to bring Admiral Yamamoto to justice in the Zaonce system?

I await your response.

A loyal supporter of the Alliance,

CMDR TheoVerwolf

It's always worrying when you see a president behaving in a manner which threatens the constitution. You can rest assured knowing that the ARRC would never do anything illegal.

Why not come over to our drop-in centre Discord thread for a chat

It's always worrying when you see a president behaving in a manner which threatens the constitution. You can rest assured knowing that the ARRC would never do anything illegal.

Why not come over to our drop-in centre Discord thread for a chat

I appreciate your willingness to engage in dialogue in this matter. I believe that I will take you up on that offer. It will take me several hours at least however to reconfigure my long range communications to transmit on the correct channels (...IRL stuff). I look forward to our meeting. Meanwhile, fly dangerously CMDR.

Real life gets in the way all the time <grin> I'm heading off to bed soon. If I'm not about then you can always leave a message on arrc-drop-in-centre

Fdev's story writers really don't care about the BGS. Flipping a system won't influence the story at all. (It happened before and was always ignored completely).

The ARRC are the controling faction in Zaonce. Please don't oppose them.

Fdev's story writers really don't care about the BGS. Flipping a system won't influence the story at all. (It happened before and was always ignored completely).

The ARRC are the controling faction in Zaonce. Please don't oppose them.
Stepping out of RP
Firstly, I am fully aware that what I do in game may not have any effect on FDEV's story. That's not the point. The point is that I am writing my own story. No matter the results. That is what makes the Galaxy alive. Us making our own stories. FDEV's story is merely a backdrop.

Secondly, I know the ARRC is the controlling faction. Hence my post on this forum page rather than elsewhere. I'm making the attempt not to oppose them, I'm inviting them to join me in this small RP.
Stepping back in to RP
Whether my actions are enough to remove Admiral Yamamoto as head of the Zaonce Defense fleet or not, I will still charge those windmills. Let my actions and those of those who join me be worthy of remembrance.

For the Alliance!

I've had my fair share of tilting at windmills. So much so I've blunted my lance. Now I'm a good soldier who does what he's telt

Overspending on a campaign is a very minor offence. The fact that Galnet reporters have decided this is newsworthy suggests there's more to come. And exactly why does a bank want to bankroll a presidential campaign? What would they be expecting in return? I've criticised Mahon in the past for acting too much like Federation. And now here in my own backyard a previous governor of Zaonce is now a president in the pocket of a powerful corporation, a president who has all the charm of Zemina Torval

My opinions about the President will not affect my actions. I'm a firm believer in the Alliance and the Democratic Process. I'm sure there will be an opportunity sometime in the future when our actions will have more effect. In the meantime please don't tilt at us.

You will blunt your lance.

Top Bottom