COMPLETED CG Allied Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Repainted my cutter and still hauling.
Screenshot_0075.jpg

Despite the 160k Ls handicap, the Alliance CG is going strong! Great job everyone!

RL is preventing me to do better but I'm hoping to reach the 10k mark today. I want to see all the paint scrapped out of my Cutter!

In my estimation about half of the participants of the other two campains are people who brought in one load and went to do other things so actually the participation numbers of all three campains are similar.
The rest of the difference are the slightly lower tiers and lots of motivation.

RL also prevents me from doing more than 1 or 2 hours per day and 0 hours on the weekend. So no chance for me to reenter the top 10. Not that this keeps me from trying. :cool:

Because of the Federation's long-distance stores (sources with large pads in 40lys exhausted two days ago), the empire will slowly take the lead.
Alliance has a pale, but possible chance to catch the Federation. I count a boost for Alliance on the last 3 days with the weekend players.
Luckily Mizar system was not bothered by the 13th Legion yet, despite some Alliance warriors in wing went to Kaiakul to disturb supply lines.
The Empire and the Federation are battling each other, they think Alliance is in an already lost position from the beginning.
Maybe all superpowers will have the same megaship and station count at the end in the Witch Head Enclave, for docking those vessels surrounded and trapped there by the Thargs (next phase?)

Last edited:
Hi there, folks! New Cutter pilot here. Just joined the thread, but have been hauling for days to help the Alliance out.
My goal is to haul as close as 1% of all cargo and show up at the top 10 list even if only for a few seconds. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm gonna try it again tonight after work.
Does anyone know what's the current cut off tonnage for the top 10 haulers?
I've hauled 34,080t so far and Inara sorta says I'm 11th. Such a liar :D
Let's keep hauling!
o7

Hi there, folks! New Cutter pilot here. Just joined the thread, but have been hauling for days to help the Alliance out.
My goal is to haul as close as 1% of all cargo and show up at the top 10 list even if only for a few seconds. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm gonna try it again tonight after work.
Let's keep hauling!
o7
Nope
The guestimate tracker is way off because the reporting systems are disabled/not enabled by those users...
Most of The top 10 will disable the reporting systems specificity for the CG, there by stopping people knowing the correct figures and bumping them out of the top 10 if that user is position 9...

Let's keep hauling!
o7

Not entirely sure, but the top 10 are probably around 50k tonnes right now. Good luck trucking. o7

Nope
The guestimate tracker is way off because the reporting systems are disabled/not enabled by those users...
Most of The top 10 will disable the reporting systems specificity for the CG, there by stopping people knowing the correct figures and bumping them out of the top 10 if that user is position 9...

That's exactly what I thought after getting really motivated for a couple of runs. It was too good to be true.
I think I'll just pretend you didn't say anything and will continue to go after that carrot. It's definitely working for me (and the Alliance).
I, for one, was neutral about all superpowers, but this CG (the very first I ever joined) helped reveal my true allegiance.
In any case, whatever is motivating us, we seem to be doing really well. Let's keep at it.
o7

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom