COMPLETED CG Allied Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Should have had all at the same collection station.
Fdev creativity with current tools seems equal to stupidity.

XD This is not whining, this is feedback as there is a real underling problem, please proceed to call your local GP and book a eye test as soon as possible, you may need glasses
If it's too far for you, then go help one of the other two superpowers. Or do something else.

This constant complaining that something is inconvenient, or you don't like it, so it should be changed is slowly getting on my nerves.

Also a good option to get the permit to Alioth on backward couriering/trading.
Hell no!

so much whining...
You misspelled "winning".

Judson Station is a good place.
For experiments dangerous to suns closer than 44 light minutes.
This is my favorite post on the citadel! :ROFLMAO:

Okay, seriously. If the distance was on purpose, I'd rather they didn't include the Alliance at all in this "contest". If they didn't realize the unbalanced setup, please consider to let players quality-check your stuff before it gets published in the future. Literally everybody would have noticed this mess on the first sight. Anyway, Alliance gonna do Alliance things and take the hard road. See you at Judson Station soon! o7

If it's too far for you, then go help one of the other two superpowers. Or do something else.

This constant complaining that something is inconvenient, or you don't like it, so it should be changed is slowly getting on my nerves.

If this forum thread is too much for you, you should go to a another thread with pink unicorn and rainbows every where, it might suit you better.

Are we better off trying to mine the Palladium from the ring in Mizar rather than hauling it the 161k ls? There is a metallic ring near the station, but it only has low reserves.
Just checked the hotspots (and saw you out there); no palladium hotspots, though I found a few rocks with ~12% with my hastily-put-together mining Sidewinder. :)

Are we better off trying to mine the Palladium from the ring in Mizar rather than hauling it the 161k ls? There is a metallic ring near the station, but it only has low reserves.
I did a mining run in that ring but only collected about 10 units over an hour.
The other gas giant in system has one rocky ring and no hotspots.

For those of you wanting to take part & willing to put up with a long super cruise. If you'd like to wing up so we can NAV lock to shorten the distance please give me an add in game o7

me and the boys tried that last night, you have to get within 200ls of the end point to drop out on a wing man, it only saves 1-2 mins due to the station being around a 2nd star, still time saved so if you got some one being lazy/afking use em XD

Feds tier 1, Emp tier 1, Alliance tier 0...
Over 600,000 tons is required to avoid failure of the alliance CG to reach tier 1 the alliance still has over 10 more days yet...

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom