Dinosaurs General Gameplay Allosaurus Adult appearance change battle at Big Rock

Allosaurus is one of my favorite Dinosaurs and it was the first dinosaur I ever saw at a museum this dinosaur absolutely is cool in the game Jurassic world Evolution and in fallen Kingdom however the design is questionable in fallen Kingdom considering that seeing battle at Big Rock I feel like this design from Jurassic world evolution is a bit outdated I still love it but I think the new design from Battle of big rock is better, so I hope I'm not asking too much for Frontier but I would love a redesign of the Allosaurus any future free update, kind of like how the Nasutoceratops was added in the last update 1.9. it would be very great if Frontier could do this favor for the fans who love the new design of the Allosaurus and I would love this design to be in Jurassic world evolution. And the blue coloring to me should be the basic color of the Allosaurus in the game. P.S. I would absolutely love the roar to be changed to sound like the Allosaurus from the short film.

canon Adult Allosaurus-Battle at BigRock-30-35.feet in length
battle_at_big_rock_allosaurus_by_nikorex_dd8cwzd-350t.jpg

Allosaurus-Attack-Battle-at-big-Rock-11.png

untitled-1-1568629543633.jpg

Jurassic-World-3-Battle-At-Big-Rock-Connection.jpg

7ctwe9rlj8o31.jpg

Canon Juvenile Allosaurus FK
JW_FK_juvi_allo.jpg

Klayton Foriti
Source: https://youtu.be/Em-lBwklklQ

1+ if you agree to this change for the Allosaurus Adult

Last edited:
No... every dinosaur is based off there appearance in a specific movie... for the Allosaurus, that appearance is from Fallen Kingdom... there's really no point in getting rid of the current skin for a new one... better off asking for multiple model options than to get rid of one for another...

Allosaurus is one of my favorite Dinosaurs and it was the first dinosaur I ever saw at a museum this dinosaur absolutely is cool in the game Jurassic world Evolution and in fallen Kingdom however the design is questionable in fallen Kingdom considering that seeing battle at Big Rock I feel like this design from Jurassic world evolution is a bit outdated I still love it but I think the new design from Battle of big rock is better, so I hope I'm not asking too much for Frontier but I would love a redesign of the Allosaurus any future free update, kind of like how the Nasutoceratops was added in the last update 1.9. it would be very great if Frontier could do this favor for the fans who love the new design of the Allosaurus and I would love this design to be in Jurassic world evolution. And the blue coloring to me should be the basic color of the Allosaurus in the game. P.S. I would absolutely love the roar to be changed to sound like the Allosaurus from the short film.

canon Adult Allosaurus-Battle at BigRock-30.feet in length
View attachment 144099

1+ if you agree to this change for the Allosaurus Adult
No... every dinosaur is based off there appearance in a specific movie... for the Allosaurus, that appearance is from Fallen Kingdom... there's really no point in getting rid of the current skin for a new one... better off asking for multiple model options than to get rid of one for another...

The allosaurus in-game has one of my favorite models with some of my top favorite sounds, so yeah. If you want something that can give you different models of another film or something like that in-universe of the film series, I recommend some kind of "gene strain" mechanic to do so where you can change the models of the dinosaurs from other depictions in the film universe, while still being able to customize them with cosmetic genes which are all from respective modern animals as all the other current in-game genes.

Last edited:
You mean the juvenile Allosaurus?the one from fallen Kingdom isn't even fully grown but the design in this game is based off the juvenile form in that movie. Now that the Canon version of the adult Allosaurus is out because of Battle of big rock its Canon man, this animal is probably going to be in Jurassic World 3. I think it looks better than the current form in game plus the crests on the Allosaurus looks better. The developers of the dinosaur game The isle are working to improve the spinosaurus in that game are going to make it resemble or closely resemble it's hypo counterpart.

Last edited:
I still can't see any difference from the one in FK and Big Rock. It's too dark. You can't see it's colors or anything...

I still can't see any difference from the one in FK and Big Rock. It's too dark. You can't see it's colors or anything...
The adult Allosaurus looks more terrifying than its juvenile form in the game and I would love to see this adult Allo from Battle at Big Rock in my park. It makes it look more terrifying at the same rank as T-Rex.

Last edited:
I didn't even notice the new skin texture from Battle at Big Rock. I literally thought that it had the same skin. It looks really cool though! But I still like the old one better. Maybe ask for a new color gene?

Top Bottom