Alps Pack

Animals:
Alpine Ibex (Capra ibex)
Alpine Marmot (Marmota marmota)
Eurasian Lynx (Lynx lynx)
Red Deer (Cervus elaphus)
Alpine Salamander (Salamandra atra) (Exhibit Animal)

This would suit the game because there isn't a European pack or a mountain pack yet.
Another feature that could come with this pack is a steepness/elevation requirement for animals, like water, climbing and area requirement because some of these animals and animals featured in the game would probably not be used to flat land, and would want some sort of slope or hill in their habitat.
I am open to other suggestions ;)

I would call it just Europe pack. The animals would also be my choices except for the salamander. I would prefer the fire Salamander. If you call this pack just Europe not alp pack would allow to bring us a lot of more widespread building pieces to the game. Some German stuff (Bavaria), mediterran, British, eastern Europe.

I'd much rather see a mountain pack in general.

Markhor
Takin
Gelada
Puma
Yak
Ibex
Mountain Goat
Whatever small creature lives in mountains and is special.

OP: good idea but imo an Alps Pack would be too specific. I'd much rather opt for a general Europe pack where you can have those animals too anyway, or a Mountains pack. I don't even think we'll get a Himalayas, Andes, Rockies, Ethiopian Highlands packs, etc. which are bigger mountain ranges. So an Alps pack seems very unlikely.

Also I don't quite associate the red deer with the Alps tbh. Sure, there are red deers in the Alps but in general they're more plentiful in valleys and hilly terrain, forests, temperate plains and Mediterranean scrub, far away from big mountain ranges.

Top Bottom