Alternatives to ED Tools website?

I've previously posted that I hadn't played for 4 years and am finally able to get back into the game. At first I thought I had a measly 4 million credits but to much of my surprise, I had 19 million which gave me a lot of breathing room in terms of outfitting my next ship. Some helpful commanders were able to point me in the direction that mining is the best thing to earn credits, whereas I was bounty hunting in my Vulture. Since then, I've sold my Vulture and associated modules, got a Type 6 and outfitted it with prospector limpets, collector limpets, fuel scoop, a refiner, and the largest cargo modules I could get as well as two mining lasers (improved power plant, frame shift drive, hull, shield generator, etc).

When I'm approaching a planet with rings, how do I see the hotspots of where I could find the low temperature diamonds? Also, I now live in China and ED works well without a VPN but the website ED Tools does not work. Is there an alternative to this site that'll help me find the best places to sell my cargo that may work in China?

Top Bottom