Newcomer / Intro Am I playing the horizons version

If you are playing on the PC using the game launcher you click on the version of the game you want to run that session, one has Horizons in the name, if you are playing via Steam or on a console I wouldn’t know.

If in outfitting you have access to the vehicle hanger or in the shipyard there are options to buy Dolphin or Beluga you are in Horizons.

If you are running Horizons there was an option to start the game at a planetary base the starter ship in that option came with a hanger and SRV, the vehicle, if you didn’t select that option then you have to buy a hanger in outfitting and also equip it with as many SRVs as it can take.

Hi and welcome. One of the easiest in-game ways to check if you have Horizons without moving is to select the right hand System panel and see if you can select Engineers. If you can and you see invites then you must have Horizons because at the moment they all require planetary landings to visit. Fly safe! o7

I mean its still called "Pause" by a lot of people
Once upon a time it was actually called "Pause menu" officially.
Fortunately due to many accidents they removed the word "pause" entirely, but there is still an odd thread appearing now and then, complaining that somebody's ship was destroyed although the game was paused. :LOL:
So I just thought I'd drive the point home.

Top Bottom