AMA - Gone Fishing

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Boo! I've been missing these AMA's for sometime now. And now i can't get any answers on things not Odyssey related?
Questions like:
Is Fdev aware of the Hyford's Cache bug at this point and working on a fix, now that the issue is tier 4 on the issue tracker?
Huge Class ships?
Make Black Holes and Neutrons dangerous ?
Fleet Carrier Route Plotting?
Meta- Alllow Hull reinforcement buff? Etc.
You can also add:
  • while it is on top5 issues on report tracker and first try to get votes were in january of last year, is megaship/installation hacking planned to be fixed? because looting salvages on surface (Odyssey) is ok, but at first place it is SPACE game.
  • is research limpet controllers planned to be fixed? (samples that are destroyed when interceptors turn to scoop them?)

Especially with recent axcz that were back (thx to have bring them ;) ), thargoid salvages could be interesting to exchange between players, or simply sell them. Instead of that, an entire gameplay is broken :cry: .

Hi, question about hubs.

Did faction states impacts visuals ? ie Garbages & dirtiness when busting, crowd w/ luggages when expanding, military patrols when civil unrest, and so on...

I still havent heard the answer to:
With the re-coding of much of the game, will the SLF problem of 'SLFs causing lag to others in the instance when they are deployed and issued commands' be fixed?

When Odyssey drops, will I be able to enter a bar, grab a drink, and cheers to with my fellow commanders for the memories?
☝☝☝ this please!
Can we also have a choice of drinks? Rare drinks (Lavian Brandy, Leestian Evil Juice, etc) unlockable with ARX, and until you buy them you are stuck with 'commodity' drinks (water, beer, wine).

Are there plans in the works to add multi-jumps to Fleet Carriers (aka. fly from the bubble to colonia and just clicking on the "jump" button)?

Also, are there any plans to add more refineries to Colonia? It's nearly impossible to buy tritium in sufficient quantities from stations. Might make for a nice CG (hint hint).

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom