AMA Question window was only open for ONE HOUR!

Frontier,

While I appreciate you starting the Ask Me Anything (AMA) series to allow the community to ask you questions, you gave us way too little time to actually ask our questions! The thread AMA II was only open for less than two hours, not giving folks enough time in geos outside of the UK and Europe to actually ask questions. I'm particularly frustrated because I have several questions I want to ask you, but was unable to ask you because of the time zone differential and the small time window.

Going forward, I would like to see the AMA question window open for at least 24 hours so that folks in all geos have a chance to ask questions if they've got them.

Thanks!

Yeah, that's the thing. A lot of people simply phrased suggestions as questions. It was largely being used as a platform for people to make suggestions outside the suggestions subforum.

Didn't make much difference though, the answers were more or less variants on "good idea, we'll pass it on" or "we have no plans for it at this time"
It was the easiest way to get a straight answer. No point in asking anything other than suggestions. :)

Egads! I forgot about it again.
I wanted to ask if they were ever going to think about implementing a universal limpet controller...

And it's not an 'I Win!' button because that's Fleet Carriers.
Paging Arthur
1606930131572.png

hmm, why only 1 hour window. barely announced also.

would of been many questions from the community i would bet had they known, myself included.

Is this a cover up? a mistake ? or suppression of questions i think.

Well will just have to interrogate livestream chat for any answers as little choice left to pose questions now.

I would have asked, Is there a Caeruleum Storm Lagrange Cloud in game to be discovered or is that bugged along with several other Codex things to discover.
and any plans to fix these, if they are bugged but if not a bug is there a reason story perhaps ?

Who did an AMA?
Seems Bruce Garrido - Community Manager.
Link to the Q&A forum,saw it but was already locked from further answers or questions already.

I question this suggestion for a questioning suggestion area to the ama. It seems like an interesting question though, have you suggested it? I suggest you question your plans.
:unsure:I just suggested to myself that I should question my sanity but questioned myself about the suggestion to question myself and just suggested to myself I'm mad in doing so but then I questioned the suggestion in the first place so I just suggested to myself to stop suggesting questions.

(Takes medication and nursery leads me back to my room🥳)

What? When and where was the announcement of the AMA2? I have also some questions and wanted them to be asked!!!

They're doing AMA every week - as they announced 2 weeks ago.

This thread reminds me of all the people asking every week for stream announcements - when they stream every week at the same times* :)

* well, apart from when they change the time, or day, or forget to stream at all :ROFLMAO:

There were much more questions than answers...
This. The window was so short, because the list of questions they were willing to actually answer was also very short.

"No eta, no guarantees, please hold for more information" and "We're very exited" seem to be their favorite phrases.

Top Bottom