Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay Amazing JWE DLC idea, park outside of Muertes Archipelago

Hello all, this is my first post here. I thought about possible JWE DLC's and I came up with this imo great idea. Listen-my idea is to make DLC with park located in the area with moderate climate, for example southern Siberia, idk, there's a lot of places like that. You know coniferous trees, low temperature, dinosaurs wouldn't survive in that place, don't you think? That's why player should add new DLC genome to dinosaurs, genome from animals adapted to cold, like reindeers, brown bears, if player wouldn't add that modification, dinosaur would die because of cold. I've been thinking about extra dinosaurs in this DLC, and Yutyrannus or Therizinosaurus (I heard that community really wants to see Therizino) would be perfect. They would fit well because both of these dinosaurs were feathered. It's JW, so I don't mean fully feathered dino-chicken, right? I'm sure Frontier Team can make JW Designed dino with only small amount of feathers. This idea would also fit well to current JW lore, you guys remember JWFK ending, dinosaurs can be literally everywhere now, so let's say all catched in this area dinosaurs are being transported to that park and player must take care of them and keep security. Low temperature mechanics would be cool too, closed enclosures (basically walls and ceiling). Personally I would love to see that, let me know what do you think of it. Also sorry for all grammar mistakes, my English isn't perfect.

Idk, Yutyrannus and other dinosaurs from Yixian formation lived in ecosystem like that, so I don't see any problems with this.

They are not Jurassic canon...
And the coldest climate at that time is estimated to be around 0 degrees celcius a couple of months a year. So they would survive snow for a couple of months, but there's no evidence that they really thrived in a climate like that. :) It was pretty much never freezing temperatures so the snow would melt regardless.

Last edited:
They are not Jurassic canon...
And the coldest climate at that time is estimated to be around 0 degrees celcius a couple of months a year. So they would survive snow for a couple of months, but there's no evidence that they really thrived in a climate like that. :) It was pretty much never freezing temperatures so the snow would melt regardless.
There are plenty dinosaurs in the game that have never been seen in the canon before.

There are plenty dinosaurs in the game that have never been seen in the canon before.

Thanks for clearing that up. 😂
But those animals fit the island climates. So of course they can be included. I just can't see why they would ever make an island with snow...

Um... I don't really know much about paleometeorology (is that even a word?), but are you sure there is snow in the Cretaceous? I get the temperate temperatures in places like China and Australia back then, but is it cold enough for snow?

Um... I don't really know much about paleometeorology (is that even a word?), but are you sure there is snow in the Cretaceous? I get the temperate temperatures in places like China and Australia back then, but is it cold enough for snow?

The theory states, that some places were snowy. But it wasn't that cold. So the snow would probably melt pretty fast.

Dinosaurs like Edmontosaurus, Albertosaurus and Troodon also lived colder climates. They likely would have encountered snow during winter.

Pretty neat idea, depending on what they do in the next movie I could see this as a real possibility. Maybe have a Montana map with building skins for a small western town like the bar that alan grant/owen grady are at. Instead of having hurricanes they could have blizzards that cover the map with snow and make it hard for rangers to drive through.

Top Bottom