News Ambassadors Needed for Paris Games Week (short notice)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Bonjour!

We’re looking for a couple of people to come and be ambassadors for Elite Dangerous/Thrustmaster at Paris Games Week in, you guessed it, Paris. The dates we'd need you are from October 31st - November 5th (short notice sorry!)

If you want to come and help us demo the game/Thrustmaster's sticks (no previous experience completely necessary with the sticks) you must be over 18, free on the dates listed, familiar with the game, Paris-based (or very close... if willing to travel could be fine... just ask) and able to travel to Paris. You must also be able to put up with spending an hour or two with me... it's not a completely horrible experience, honestly.

To apply, please send an email to community@frontier.co.uk, with your name, address, and reason why we should pick you as an Elite Dangerous ambassador for Paris Games Week.

We will cover transport costs, accommodation and approved expenses. If you need any more information, don't hesitate to get in touch!

We've got quite a short deadline on this as we're getting things sorted out nice and early! So please get in touch by the end of the week. Thanks!

Hopefully hear from you soon.

Ed

As already said, I'll try to see if I can have a day or two to spare, but 6 days is obviously a little too much on such short notice!
:)

The one time I could actually come along I have a thesis to write :( sign me up for next year then Ed? :)

You know what? Thesis can afford it. Emailing you lot now.

Last edited:
The one time I could actually come along I have a thesis to write :( sign me up for next year then Ed? :)

You know what? Thesis can afford it. Emailing you lot now.

Similar. Discovered yesterday my passport is out of date by about a week. So that - and my French being a little less than bien prevents application. Hopefully someone will step forward though. o7

Couldn't make it to FX and other past frontier event, but I can do for this one.
Checking calendar and with Le Wife, then sending you an email ;)
Commander S0ban.

Edit : mail sent :)

Last edited:
I sent a mail too. I’m free between the 1st and the 5th ! Hope I can help !

Ed replied to my mail, we have to be available for the whole six days, they can't do workarounds for this event, unfortunately that means for me that i cannot be there as an ambassador :(
But i'll see you all there anyway :)

Ed replied to my mail, we have to be available for the whole six days, they can't do workarounds for this event, unfortunately that means for me that i cannot be there as an ambassador :(
But i'll see you all there anyway :)

Oh damn... I was hoping that the 31 wasn’t in the count cause PGW begin the 1st. A bit sad...

Ed, would love to, but FD would need to fly me in from Australia : - >

Good luck with the event though.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom