16gb ddr4 3200mhz
525gb ssd
2tb hdd
Bluray RW
Asrock ab350 mini itx
Cooler master 120mm radiator push/pull
650w psu
In a Coolermaster Elite 130 case.

Guess I'll be building over the weekend :)

Thx for your comments.
You'll be happy with this. I'm running a Ryzen 1700 with a RX580 and it keeps Elite pinned at the refresh rate (75fps)

Does Saitek still make Cyborg sticks? I used to have one. LONG ago, back in the good ole days when they came with a serial interface and you had to manually calibrate the dang thing. Great stick that was.

wipes nostalgia away from his eye

Does Saitek still make Cyborg sticks? I used to have one. LONG ago, back in the good ole days when they came with a serial interface and you had to manually calibrate the dang thing. Great stick that was.

wipes nostalgia away from his eye
Nah Logitech bought them out eventually and I'm pretty sure they don't make the entry level sticks anymore.
It's just an old one I had lying around which must be 20 years old! Still works fine as well :)

Nah Logitech bought them out eventually and I'm pretty sure they don't make the entry level sticks anymore.
It's just an old one I had lying around which must be 20 years old! Still works fine as well :)
They were tanks.

Glad you got everything together, I like that case, looks sharp!

Have any Ryzen users had any joy with Ryzen Master overclocking and the XMP profiles for their RAM?

I can overclock in Ryzen Master with no problem, but doing so sets the RAM to its default speed - 2133MHz - when the XMP profile gives 3200MHz. Manually entering the RAM timings and voltages in Ryzen Master just doesn't work.

I can manually overclock in BIOS, but doing so loses CPU frequency scaling so the CPU runs at full tilt all the time.

Top Bottom