Parks American Celebration Resort

In time for summer, 2019, we've just completed refurbishment of The Time Machine attraction, located in the "Civilization" pavilion at Discovery Center. Here's a video ride-thru for your viewing enjoyment!

2020 update for American Celebration Resort. I'm still working on this baby!

zcSwHqGh.jpg

zNvRtD8h.jpg

qaJw5jBh.jpg

HvhDhOLh.jpg

5bImAiPh.jpg

V3IYyR7h.jpg

In addition to the new attractions at each park, we've introduced the classy new North Lake Golf Club...

XyYyU66h.png

I87tVt8h.png

GuDRqvYh.png

... and the festive Bavarian Village!

CwqnnKTh.png

uuxT3OWh.png

zsJSwyqh.png

X03H5eXh.png

HFuBafWh.png

Visit my workshop (Robco) to try the entire park, faster-performance mini-parks, and holiday overlays for Generic, Christmas and Halloween!

Last edited:
American Celebration Resort is still alive four years after construction began. New versions have been uploaded to Steam for the full resort as well as the "A Day at..." sandboxes which allow you to enjoy one of the main theme parks with better performance. Here are the park maps for what's changed over the past year:

FSSldLv.jpg

YFX4yo7.jpg

bLBTgaV.jpg

Dh6na8B.jpg

gyhgRLT.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the 2021 year-end resort video for your enjoyment.

deleted - see next post for latest

Last edited:
I'm calling this the "final", full buildout of American Celebration Resort. After more than 6 years, I'm up to 200K objects and pretty much everything I wanted to accomplish is in there. Please enjoy.

A very Great and Beautiful Park !.. (y) (y) (y) ....
No FPS' problems ? :love:
No, I run this on the same Cray supercomputer that made the dinosaurs possible on Isla Nublar. Runs super-snappy.
Congratulations on such an outstanding mega-project!
Thank you. After a while I realized it must be what it feels like to tinker with massive model railroad layouts. But better, because you cannot UNDO when you glue the little people in the wrong place.

Top Bottom