An all NEW Experience! Futuristic Underwater Exploration Roller Coaster! (POV front seat view)

Get ready for the ride of your life....Under the Sea!!! With the newest state-of-the-art diving helmets combined with an advanced hi-tech roller coaster, you can now hop aboard and experience life under the sea for the first time like never before! Explore the depths of the oceans through mystic caves, soar next to sunken ships and cities that will amaze you while speeding on an underwater track on the seat of a roller coaster!
Source: https://youtu.be/hU-UGvU8Y6I

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
I mean how?! Not only how on Earth do you make these, but how on Earth do you knock out such amazing coasters with such regularity?

Fantastic as always (y)

I mean how?! Not only how on Earth do you make these, but how on Earth do you knock out such amazing coasters with such regularity?

Fantastic as always (y)
Well, I drink lots of coffee and don't sleep much....hahaha! I do get "how I make these so quick" I think I need to record my game play next time to show people the method to my madness! Thanks also for your comment! :)

Top Bottom