General Gameplay An Eight-Page Essay on How a Jurassic World: Evolution Sequel Could Work (Worked Hard on It)

Hello, I sometimes post on here, and I often upload JP:OG videos regularly on my youtube channel with the same name. Originally, I intended on doing a video essay stating why I believe a sequel for JWE would work and how they could expand upon JWE's features. However, I lacked the equipment to do the commentary, and my Dazzle DVC is not compatible with my TV, making it unable to record the corresponding video for the project. So, I already made the script, but if I were to make the video I would've had to get someone to do the commentary and the background video, so I didn't want to only contribute the script, meaning I would've just been a freeloader.
But, I made the essay/script and decided to post it. Maybe giving some of you JWE youtubers (looking at you Swrve or BestinSlot) something to discuss with how JWE2 could function. If you're interested give it a read. I put a lot of thought into it as it took eight pages on Microsoft Word. I also think people would find it rational, instead of the "i wAnT fLyinG R3pTilez, Aq@uTIc DLc, & Fr0nTI3r HaZ ab@nD0n3d Us." If this post sounds familiar it's because I copied and pasted it from my post on the subreddit.
Here is the link: https://www.deviantart.com/stegosau...-for-Jurassic-World-Evolution-Works-796724410

I really like what you wrote, it was a good read, gives meaning and importance to the different divisions. Actually makes you feel like there is an overall story.

Hello, I sometimes post on here, and I often upload JP:OG videos regularly on my youtube channel with the same name. Originally, I intended on doing a video essay stating why I believe a sequel for JWE would work and how they could expand upon JWE's features. However, I lacked the equipment to do the commentary, and my Dazzle DVC is not compatible with my TV, making it unable to record the corresponding video for the project. So, I already made the script, but if I were to make the video I would've had to get someone to do the commentary and the background video, so I didn't want to only contribute the script, meaning I would've just been a freeloader.
But, I made the essay/script and decided to post it. Maybe giving some of you JWE youtubers (looking at you Swrve or BestinSlot) something to discuss with how JWE2 could function. If you're interested give it a read. I put a lot of thought into it as it took eight pages on Microsoft Word. I also think people would find it rational, instead of the "i wAnT fLyinG R3pTilez, Aq@uTIc DLc, & Fr0nTI3r HaZ ab@nD0n3d Us." If this post sounds familiar it's because I copied and pasted it from my post on the subreddit.
Here is the link: https://www.deviantart.com/stegosau...-for-Jurassic-World-Evolution-Works-796724410
I like your idea but it's more similar to a "documentary-maker" of dinosaurs, It would be a totally different game

Top Bottom