An important civil war is coming, and we are looking for players ready to fight !

Greetings Commanders,
I come to you on behalf of the faction Foyama Novingo Startourism, from the system GD 140. Tomorrow will be an historic day for us, as we are going to conflict the leading faction of the system. We were waiting this moment for about a year, and it will now happen. We are ready for the fight, but now we need allies in this war. Thus I am appealing to you, Commanders from all around the galaxy, to join us and take part in the war.
Fly safe o7

Easy way for you to win this. Trust me, I've won wars in big systems like Reorte (pop. 2 billion) singlehandedly this way, it works.

1. Enter a conflict zone, but don't choose a faction just yet.
2. Look at the scanner and try find a dogfight where it's one on one with your enemy and one of your allies. Fly over there.
3. Pick your allied faction, then start shooting your enemy two on one.
4. Once he's destroyed, hit supercruise out of there and head to the nearest station.
5. Cash in your combat bond, repair, refuel, then shoot em back out and head back to the conflict zone.
6. Refer to step 1, and repeat nine more times.

You need 5% influence over the opposing faction to win the civil war. You get the most influence gains by the number of combat bond turn in transactions you complete, not the credit amount or number of ships you shoot down. This is the safest and least labor intensive way to win a war solo.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your replies. Actually I'm not alone supporting this faction, but we are 3, at least on a daily-basis, that isn't much yes.

Who's the leading faction, and are they allied with a super power?
The leading faction is Progressive Party of GD 140, that is a federal democracy.

Is it difficult running an imperial faction in Federation space ?

Flimley
I don't think it's harder than if we were a federal faction honnestly.

Mind if I ask... Why did you wait an entire year before triggering the Conflict (?!?)
Unfortunately the system we are in is very frequented (sometimes 500 players a day) and it's really hard to change things in systems like that, especially when you're a little player group :)

Ok, how much are you paying?
I'm ok to deliver you any merchandises you want as far as it's buyable. ;)

Easy way for you to win this. Trust me, I've won wars in big systems like Reorte (pop. 2 billion) singlehandedly this way, it works.

1. Enter a conflict zone, but don't choose a faction just yet.
2. Look at the scanner and try find a dogfight where it's one on one with your enemy and one of your allies. Fly over there.
3. Pick your allied faction, then start shooting your enemy two on one.
4. Once he's destroyed, hit supercruise out of there and head to the nearest station.
5. Cash in your combat bond, repair, refuel, then shoot em back out and head back to the conflict zone.
6. Refer to step 1, and repeat nine more times.

You need 5% influence over the opposing faction to win the civil war. You get the most influence gains by the number of combat bond turn in transactions you complete, not the credit amount or number of ships you shoot down. This is the safest and least labor intensive way to win a war solo.
Thank you a lot that'll be helpful !

Just remember though, if conflict zones are a new thing for you: The ships in there are military grade, so bring your A-game. Best weapons, best shields, if your hull tanking then the best hull and module reinforcements.

Just remember though, if conflict zones are a new thing for you: The ships in there are military grade, so bring your A-game. Best weapons, best shields, if your hull tanking then the best hull and module reinforcements.

Don't worry I have a fully engineered corvette and I've already fight in conflict zones some times ago but thanks anyway :)

Top Bottom