Fiction An Official Elite: Dangerous novel, by T. James. "Out of the Darkness".

illu Minti

Deadly, But very fluffy...
Am sure most will be just grateful you took time out to update and post about the delay.
I read your latest news and sounds like your getting there even if slowly, quility is worth taking the time!
will look forward to reading your book as the other authors books to when they are released, good luck and keep at it with the rest of the book. :)

Am sure most will be just grateful you took time out to update and post about the delay.
I read your latest news and sounds like your getting there even if slowly, quility is worth taking the time!
will look forward to reading your book as the other authors books to when they are released, good luck and keep at it with the rest of the book. :)

With Zena and now Death backing me, I cannot fail. :cool:

It's getting there, alright. Just slowly.

Cheers, Mr Gunman.

I think you can be forgiven ;) Good to hear the editing is going well, I'm sure the story will come out a lot better, however long it takes!

I think you can be forgiven ;) Good to hear the editing is going well, I'm sure the story will come out a lot better, however long it takes!

Cheers, Darren. I couldn't send out beta-1 to Frontier. It would never have made it past the eagle eye of one Michael Brookes. It's coming along... not quickly, but it's moving.

It's Alive! Alive I Tell You!

Good news, everyone. The book has been sent to Frontier for approval, and there's been some other positive developments behind the scenes. For details, just go to:

http://outofthedarkness.info/blog/its-alive-alive-i-tell-you/

A note on cover art: I've been looking at alternatives. If you have an opinion about what you'd like to see on the cover, then vote in the poll and/or post a comment on the Frontier forum thread:

http://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=22144

Hi TJ,

I try to leave a comment on your blog each time you update it, but that capcha thing you have running doesn't seem to like Chrome, so I can't get past it. Good luck and looking forward to reading the book!

Cheers,

Drew.

Hi TJ,

I try to leave a comment on your blog each time you update it, but that capcha thing you have running doesn't seem to like Chrome, so I can't get past it. Good luck and looking forward to reading the book!

Cheers,

Drew.

Hi Drew, thanks very much. Your comment's up on the blog.

Believe it or not, having capcha isn't enough - you still get people typing in random comments about handbags, moonboots, and Manly Trouser pills. :mad: So I have to approve comments after capcha.

Excellent news, I'm looking forward to it! :)

This could be a most cunning plan, waiting for the rush to settle before introducing your novel to the masses. :)

Excellent news, I'm looking forward to it! :)

This could be a most cunning plan, waiting for the rush to settle before introducing your novel to the masses. :)

Thanks, Steph. I hope you enjoy the book when you read it. That would be a cunning plan, except it means that most people will have read a whole series of well-written Elite fiction before mine comes out. It puts the pressure on to make sure this book is up there with the rest.

What is 'Out of the Darkness' About?

Here's the current blurb:

Moira Dolan, an investigator for The Proteus Collective, is forced to take on a dead-end case. How did an elite pilot, his family and their ship disappear in a well-policed star system? With so few leads, it seems her boss wants her to fail.

And where is her loser brother, Keagan? Torn between her only family and last chance for a career, her journey between the stars reveals more of herself than she ever wanted to know.

As the pieces fall into place, Moira and some new-found allies uncover a conspiracy: mankind is no longer the galaxy’s apex predator, and a plot to destabilise human space could cost of millions of lives…

Thoughts? :D :S :( ?

A brief summary of other news can be found here: http://outofthedarkness.info/blog/what-is-out-of-the-darkness-about-and-other-news/

Top Bottom