Fiction An Official Elite: Dangerous novel, by T. James. "Out of the Darkness".

KickStarterEliteBanner1.jpg

For anyone who doesn't know, I'm T. James (a.k.a. "TJ"), and I'm another of the official writers penning a book-of-the-game for Elite: Dangerous.

My working title is Out of the Darkness, but I can't tell you much about it at this stage as I'm still in the process of fleshing out ideas with the lovely people at Frontier. For those interested in following my adventures exploring the worlds of wordage in the Elite universe then I'll be posting updates here:

"Out of the Darkness" blog

Other information, video, the backer's wall, my bio etc can be found here:

OutoftheDarkness.info

My other published work can be found here:

Writerandauthor.com

And my general writing blog here where I post my more random musings:

thewordonthe.net

If you want to chat on Twitter, then I'm here:

@TJamesWriter (Let me know you are from the Elite: Dangerous community, and I'll add you to my list.)

I look forward to getting to know you, Commander.

Hi T, and welcome to the wonderful and sometimes wacky world of the Dangerous forums.

A mod will be along shortly to sticky your thread soon after followed by Mobius with the offer of a customized signature banner and JazHaz to inform you of a page created on his elite wiki.

Enjoy!

Well, the mod arrived (thread made a sticky) :D
Anyways, welcome to the forum T.James. I backed your book and really looking forward to it, so the best of luck to you! :)

Hi T, and welcome to the wonderful and sometimes wacky world of the Dangerous forums.

A mod will be along shortly to sticky your thread soon after followed by Mobius with the offer of a customized signature banner and JazHaz to inform you of a page created on his elite wiki.

Enjoy!

Thanks. It's nice to see there is life online after the Kickstarter, although the welcoming committee are obviously feeling overwhelmed by the sheer number of writers. When things calm down I'm always open to signature banners and wiki entries. ;)

Well, the mod arrived (thread made a sticky) :D
Anyways, welcome to the forum T.James. I backed your book and really looking forward to it, so the best of luck to you! :)

Cheers, Geraldine, and thanks for backing the book. I'm still in the process of thrashing out the details with Frontier and I hope you'll enjoy the final product.

Nice one dude, loved the FILF's

and 'messing about thinking up cool stuff while seasoning it with a little pinch of science' describes it perfectly. Word on one screen, wikipedia on the other grabbing some NaCl. :D

Nice one, TJ! Are we FILFs by association or full FILFs?

;-)

Incidentally I tried to post a comment on your site, but the anti-spam was too hard - and before anyone says anything I got the answers RIGHT! :)

Nice one dude, loved the FILF's

and 'messing about thinking up cool stuff while seasoning it with a little pinch of science' describes it perfectly. Word on one screen, wikipedia on the other grabbing some NaCl. :D

Two screens would be really handy, but I haven't got the space. Word and Wikipedia are my go-to options for typing and research, even though Word drives me nuts sometimes. SO many years and it still has bugs? :S Still, it's compatible with almost everything.

Nice one, TJ! Are we FILFs by association or full FILFs?

;-)

Incidentally I tried to post a comment on your site, but the anti-spam was too hard - and before anyone says anything I got the answers RIGHT! :)

Thanks for dropping by the blog. Sorry about the anti-spam, :( but the 'games' block the autobots and I moderate each first comment to catch the brain-dead humans that spam the blog.

You got through eventually. We FILFBAs have to stick together. ;)

Hi, is there any way still to back this project ? I checked the website but couldn't see anything (on my iPhone so might just have overlooked a link...)

Hi, is there any way still to back this project ? I checked the website but couldn't see anything (on my iPhone so might just have overlooked a link...)

There is nothing set up currently. The finished book will be released to online booksellers when it's completed, and possibly in paperback depending on demand.

Top Bottom